Investing software myreipro

Investing software myreipro

Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 6 votes

hello, I was just wondering if anybody has Heard of myreipro. It's investing software designed by Chris Goff. I tryed the free month trail and it let's me see everything the software has to offer but doesn't allow me to really use it. So before I pay for it, I would like to know if it is even worth using. If anyone has used this software please share your experience. Thanks for your time.

3Reply
328 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 32 votes
9y

I have been using this for quite a few months now. I am very pleased with it. I haven't found any other crm that is feature rich and as simple to use as myreipro. I thought it was expensive at first but it has turned out to be a great tool to quickly give the important info I need on a property, leads, etc, in an organized way. The education it comes with is really priceless. I have tried a few CRMs with a couple more features but I just find this one more user friendly without all the sales pitch stuff. I'm sure it will only get better. I really appreciate how Chris Goff breaks everything down. I actually looked here on BP some months ago hoping to get some feedback on this but there was none. I enjoyed the 30 day trial and decided to just make the investment afterwards. It's worth a lot more in my opinion. It's month to month. No contracts but you can pay quarterly or annually to save a few bucks. I'm only paying the 109 for right now. I can afford it so it works out.  I love it. And no I don't work for them. I just came across this post during a google search as I typed in the search window while I was attempting to login and look up some property I just found out about. Since I am a current user I figured I'd speak up about it. I would want someone to do the same for me if they valued my product. Hope this helps!

See this reply in the discussion

69 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Matawan, NJ · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    @Andrew Franzen No worries. Thanks for sharing, maybe in the future if you have mailed more if you can please update all of us interested :) 

  • Real estate investor · Pasadena, MD · Member since 2016 · 165 posts · 258 votes
    9y

    Our return rate has been under 1%. We sent out custom letters that we uploaded our self. I believe if you are using their postcards that they check with the post office some how to check the addresses and if they are not current they won't go out.

  • Wholesaler · Rayville, MO · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Jefferson Gan what about Realeflow do you really like, and what has you wondering about other products?  I was just thinking of signing up, but would like to get opinions from people using the systems.  Thank you.

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I'm a newbie here and like all in this thread I am interested in reipro as well.  I'm sure older members have already banded together in partnership but if there are still others here who want to do this let me know and we can contact offline to set it up.

  • North Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 16 votes
    8y
    REIPro is really good. We have been using it for almost a year now. We paid for the annual subscription. REIPro is very user friendly, we create our on postcards and upload them into REIPro. Also, we have uploaded our purchase agreements into REIPro. Overall, it’s a great CRM to use.
  • New Iberia, LA · Member since 2017 · 133 posts · 89 votes
    8y

    So I have been looking at REIpro as well mainly due to another thread on BP that posted links to Chris Goff's 3 videos (each an hour long) on his process and in that he weaves in how to use REIpro. With or without it's a good series of videos to watch. 

    So my questions to those of you using it are: 1. How long have you been using it (some of you have shared that) and 2. How many deals have you done as a direct result of it? As a bonus question have you used it to do Lease Option deals which is what it seems is the Bread and Butter for Chris and what the videos are mainly focused on?

    Here are the 3 videos I watched: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 21 votes
    8y
    @Sanjay Gupta are you still looking for guys to share the costs?
  • Investor · Matawan, NJ · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 29 votes
    8y

    @Christie Disinger realeflow is nice, you can also get leads from there and you can use it as crm. But I am still missing follow-up system that I think they don't have integrated yet.

  • Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Anyone still interested in splitting costs?

  • Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jarrett James:

    @Sanjay Gupta are you still looking for guys to share the costs?

    Anyone else? 

  • Specialist · Northern, CA · Member since 2017 · 182 posts · 34 votes
    8y

    Hi all, I'd also be potentially interested in either a 5 person ($89.00 a month = $17.80 each with 5 users) or a 10 way split  ($129.00 a month = $12.90 each, with 10 users) IF the data is PRIVATE for individual "team" members? Is anyone here familiar with how REIPRO is configured? I suspect it's more than likely as described, a "team" effort, with a shared work group CRM, etc.??? I've also viewed several of Chris Goff and Bo Manry's videos on YouTube, and they really have their act (and strategies) together. Chris also appears to be very transparent, ethical and knowledgeable, and has now been in the business now, for two decades. (Since 1998.) I'm going to do the "30 day trial" soon, either way!  ATB :-)  Scott

    Their website states: "For Home Businesses and Soloprenuers." And: "For Small Businesses and Teams" for the 89$ and 129$ packages. For reference, see:  myreipro.com /pricing  but I suspect someone will need to CALL them to verify how it actually works, in practice. :-)

  • Specialist · Northern, CA · Member since 2017 · 182 posts · 34 votes
    8y

    Since neither Chris or Bo "chimed- in" on this (despite my email, on their website...) it does look like they do "isolate, team members" even with the "basic" membership plan, as I just saw on the following YT video, at about 15:15 mins. into it. : "How to Lease Option Real Estate without Money or Credit Part 3 of 3" on the "Chris Goff' YouTube channel. So who's IN after I start my "30 day free trial" for approx. June 1st? You get a discount paying 'quarterly,' so $267.00 divided by 2 is $133.50, or by three people is $89.00, or 33$ a month, vs. 3x that. I don't think it's fair to the developers to go below $33.00 a month (with four or five people) considering everything we'll gain access to.  ATB :-)  Scott

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    I am interested in splitting in cost.

  • Specialist · Northern, CA · Member since 2017 · 182 posts · 34 votes
    8y

    @ Neil Ward

    It looks like your 'local' Neil. Chris mentioned that they are having a training seminar this September, in Atlanta, if you are doing lease options? I may fly there if I have the time then, as he goes into more advanced strategies, he said under the above mentioned video in a YT reply to me yesterday, under my comment there. Apparently that's their only remaining "live event" for LOs in 2018? And no I don't know Chris or Bo... and I'm not an REI PRO 'member,' yet. Maybe I'll call their office and inquire about the questions in this thread, since they haven't been on it, to date. And it sounds like at least a half dozen of us are potentially interested in "going- in" as a "team..." then it comes down to data privacy, so that is my main question. That said, $89. divided by three for 90- days, sure sounds more appealing to me presently, than 3x that!?

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    @Neal Ward I am interested in splitting. HoweI am going to start the free trial and go from there.  

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    @Scott T. thanks for the heads up I am in Atlanta so that would b

  • Specialist · Northern, CA · Member since 2017 · 182 posts · 34 votes
    8y

    @Rashida Sigmond  You're welcome. :-)

    BTW, I went ahead and signed- up for the "30 day free trial" of REI PRO, but haven't spent much time on the site, just yet. The one challenge I see thus far for me personally, is the several years passe' FOCUS on (mainly using) "direct mail," which is ranked no. "10" on my (2018) marketing and advertising strategy list. I do really like their "step by step" ten point sequential plan of action with the integrated CRM, deal structuring, vs. only using say "wholesaling," "lease purchase," or "seller financing" as a singular (and thereby LIMITED) approach, and I will soon utilize ALL of them and more (like Chris Goff, Joe Crump, Ron LeGrand, etc.) but will mainly stick to doing (in, then OUT!) 'paper flip' lease options and seller financing deals, for now... until AFTER the next 'market correction.' (i.e. Perhaps by 2020ish (?) when it's once again a BUYERS vs. SELLERS market... and gaining control "subject to," via a "sandwich LO," or securing "owner financing" again makes more (flexibility, profitability) SENSE... for say the next half decade +/-.)

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Atlanta, GA & S. FL · Member since 2009 · 115 posts · 16 votes
    8y
    I’ve had the service for years it’s awesome, I hv mls access in GA as a licensed agent but did not in FL where I reside part year, I love it it’s worth the cost if your going to actively use it, I’d be willing to share the cost of my current membership, you can’t find much info cause it’s a best kept secret
  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 221 posts · 188 votes
    8y

    Hi Guys, I have an REIPro account and will be willing to share/split with a group of people. I do want to also get Podio so this will help streamline for me. If you are interested in the account spit option, please let me know ASAP. 

    Cheers

  • Replenishment Analyst · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Hi guys,

    I'm interested in splitting the cost of REIpro. Let me know.

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    I am interested in sharing the monthly subscription with a group/individual using REI PRO software.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hey all, I'm interested in sharing the cost of an REI Pro subscription as well. If you have a group I can jump on board with, please shoot me a message. Otherwise, I'm more than happy to start a new account if others are still interested. Message me and I can organize.

    Thanks,

    Ben

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Can someone tell me all the features you get from this software? 

    I am in some Real Estate Workshop,  which is expensive as hell.  Flip For Life,  Resources.com which they want 40k for a extensive Real Estate crash course.  ( BS)  They are offering Real Estate Pro,  which is a good software which does a lot but you can't pay for it without everything else.  

    Someone help. 

    Thanks 

  • Real Estate Investor · El Monte, CA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Derrick, 

    REI Pro is a seperare service by Chris Goff and you can signup and pay for monthly fee to use the software. He has a 3 parts in-depth YouTube videos to show how to use the software. You can check out the 1st part at the link below. Hope this helps.

    https://youtu.be/3Png0s4MSr8

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @Bryan Li Thanks I will check it out and see if it is the same way. Some companies are ridiculous
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.