Investing software myreipro

Investing software myreipro

Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 6 votes

hello, I was just wondering if anybody has Heard of myreipro. It's investing software designed by Chris Goff. I tryed the free month trail and it let's me see everything the software has to offer but doesn't allow me to really use it. So before I pay for it, I would like to know if it is even worth using. If anyone has used this software please share your experience. Thanks for your time.

3Reply
296 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 32 votes
9y

I have been using this for quite a few months now. I am very pleased with it. I haven't found any other crm that is feature rich and as simple to use as myreipro. I thought it was expensive at first but it has turned out to be a great tool to quickly give the important info I need on a property, leads, etc, in an organized way. The education it comes with is really priceless. I have tried a few CRMs with a couple more features but I just find this one more user friendly without all the sales pitch stuff. I'm sure it will only get better. I really appreciate how Chris Goff breaks everything down. I actually looked here on BP some months ago hoping to get some feedback on this but there was none. I enjoyed the 30 day trial and decided to just make the investment afterwards. It's worth a lot more in my opinion. It's month to month. No contracts but you can pay quarterly or annually to save a few bucks. I'm only paying the 109 for right now. I can afford it so it works out.  I love it. And no I don't work for them. I just came across this post during a google search as I typed in the search window while I was attempting to login and look up some property I just found out about. Since I am a current user I figured I'd speak up about it. I would want someone to do the same for me if they valued my product. Hope this helps!

See this reply in the discussion

69 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real estate investor · Pasadena, MD · Member since 2016 · 165 posts · 258 votes
    9y

    I use it to create our own lists for our direct mail campaigns. Haven't used the crm features. I am a pen and paper guy. Very pleased with the software. Also use it for basic research on properties that I am interested in.

  • Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Thanks David,  I have one more question, do you know if the documents and Contracts included in the software are legal in California? more specifically, the ones that have to do with wholesaling?

  • Alhambra, CA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    I just checked the website for pricing.

    $109 is monthly plan, is it expensive, or on par with most of similar sites charge?
  • Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    I wasn't aware that there were similar sites.That is something I will definitely have to look into. 

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2011 · 305 posts · 56 votes
    9y

    @Aaron Dibble

    Curious if you found out any more on this? I am interested in the software as well but don't see anyone on here that uses it. I currently use Agentpro247 and it works but nowhere near the bells and whistles of what I am seeing on myreipro. What it all comes down to is how accurate and up to date are the records from our target areas. I know for tax data Agentpro247 is useless. I'm already paying $40/month for Agentpro247 so if I stop that and use the new one it's only a $69 difference with way more functionality.

  • Vendor · New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 217 posts · 88 votes
    9y
    Are you looking to crunch numbers from an investment perspective or as a business software to facilitate CRM
  • Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Unfortunately I have not been able to get anymore info on it. At this point in time it's out of my budget. Once I receive my tax returns I'm going to give it a test run I will definitely give you some feedback once I do.

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2011 · 305 posts · 56 votes
    9y

    @Franco Li

    For me it's to generate lists, and quickly look through data. With Agentpro I can generate the lists, but then I have to open them in excel, sort and rearrange the data, etc. It can be a bit tedious, although not too bad. In Myreipro, it looks like you can see what you need right in front of you. I like that. The CRM portion could be a bonus, but I wouldn't think it would replace a real CRM program by any stretch. 

    @Aaron Dibble

    If I get it first I'll let you know how it goes! Right now I'm paying $40 per month and I rarely use Agentpro. Maybe once every 3 months. Now granted I wasn't actively investing either, so it has nothing to do with the software. I just feel like I know everything there is to know about AgentPro and wouldn't mind trying something new. I probably will use the trial of Myreipro and see how I like it, and how it compares to courthouse records and go from there. 

  • Investor · Matawan, NJ · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    @Curtis H. I saw myreipro as well but haven't tried. Does the list there cover all properties across all states in US? Chris Goff has good free youtube videos and seems very knowledgeable. Looking at the product it seems promising. Just wondering what is its difference between findmotivatedsellersnow of Kent Clothier.

  • Investor · Ramsey, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    I have use it in the past and it's a solid service with great search features. If five of us get together on a reipro account, we can share the monthly cost for $22 per month or less. Anyone interested?

  • Investor · Matawan, NJ · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    @Ricardo M. Have you used it to look for properties in New Jersey? And how does data look like if it is close or exact to the details e.g. Absentee, Foreclosure if you check it against counter clerk.

  • Investor · Ramsey, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Info checks out good. It's quick to pull property info, all in one place. Values, mortgages, equity and going rent rates

  • Investor · Matawan, NJ · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    @Ricardo M. Count me in if we are able to come up with 5 users. We can connect or meet with fellow investors and discuss and split the cost for reipro. What I am just hesitant is some products out there doesn't work here and mostly worked on West Coast. At least you have hands-on experience in New Jersey which is good

  • Investor / Wholesaler · Erie, PA · Member since 2015 · 120 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    I would be interested in signing up for myreipro. Keep me posted

  • Real Estate Agent · Saint Peters, MO · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    Does Myreipro allow you to sign up and pay $109 on a month to month basis. Or is there a period of time you are locked into at that rate? Can you cancel at anytime?

  • Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 32 votes
    9y

    I have been using this for quite a few months now. I am very pleased with it. I haven't found any other crm that is feature rich and as simple to use as myreipro. I thought it was expensive at first but it has turned out to be a great tool to quickly give the important info I need on a property, leads, etc, in an organized way. The education it comes with is really priceless. I have tried a few CRMs with a couple more features but I just find this one more user friendly without all the sales pitch stuff. I'm sure it will only get better. I really appreciate how Chris Goff breaks everything down. I actually looked here on BP some months ago hoping to get some feedback on this but there was none. I enjoyed the 30 day trial and decided to just make the investment afterwards. It's worth a lot more in my opinion. It's month to month. No contracts but you can pay quarterly or annually to save a few bucks. I'm only paying the 109 for right now. I can afford it so it works out.  I love it. And no I don't work for them. I just came across this post during a google search as I typed in the search window while I was attempting to login and look up some property I just found out about. Since I am a current user I figured I'd speak up about it. I would want someone to do the same for me if they valued my product. Hope this helps!

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2011 · 305 posts · 56 votes
    9y

    @Ken R.

    Really appreciate the honest feedback my man! All I was waiting for was someone that was not biased to give an honest review for me to give it a try. I already use Agentpro 247 and I'm not ready to kill the subscription, as it has landed me a deal, so I know it works. Since I couldn't justify paying for two services, I said I will sell some old crap on ebay to justify not "taking away from the family" playing around with new software. I have now sold $1300 worth of crap on ebay in the last 2 months!

    I think I'll start with the trial and try it out. If I like it I will start the $109 a month. If it still works after 2 months I will switch from AgentPro. I just really like the education they provide on myreipro. Agentpro I feel like I'm on an island, and although I get what I need, I feel like I've wasted an hour figuring out simple things. 

    I also see you are in Oklahoma City, and that is one of the areas I am looking into investing in. How are the property taxes there compared to Texas where they are sky high?

  • Investor · EDMOND, OK · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    We use REI pro, and we are very pleased with the software. In my opinion, it is worth every penny. Many of the contracts are not the full six page contract that you are thinking about. But you can pull that contract from any of the state real estate commission's website and upload it onto the software very easily.
  • Investor · Pryor, OK · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    Dave Saveri and any others interested on the 5 pack. Those already using the system, how is the contact numbers for the property owners? Do they seem to be up to date?
  • Wholesaler · Powder Springs, GA · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @Dave S.  @Ricardo M. still up for splitting the cost for rei pro?

  • Flipper · fremont, CA · Member since 2017 · 36 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    I am also interested in splitting cost for my rei pro

  • Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    I'm also willing to split the costs of the account.
  • Rental Property Investor · Easton, MD · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    @Aaron Dibble @Curtis H.

    I know its been a few months since the last post, but I wanted to jump in here and give my experience so far with REIPRO:

    I use it everyday and believe its a great investment. I generate mailing lists, use the CRM portion and the other stuff on there.  My favorite part is the quick search portion. Whenever I come across a property I'm curious about, I quickly enter it in REIPRO and get a few details on it. I generally save a bunch of properties that look promising and move along. The ability to pull direct mail lists and see equity potential, mortgage, etc is nice. It also has deal analyzers for your properties.

    Another cool thing is you can use their direct mail templates or upload your own templates. The system will take your saved list and auto fill in the property owners information on the letter and allow you to print all the letters after to mail. Basically makes it so you can generate 100's of yellow letters from your saved leads in one click. 

    Hope this helps, take care!

  • Investor · Matawan, NJ · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    @Andrew Franzen How accurate are the mailing address so far in your experience for the direct mail you have sent out of REIPro properties? If you can share your numbers at least for e.g. 500 mails how many % got returned due to unable to forward/deliver? I am using realeflow's Lead Pipes but I got a lot of returned mails even my mailing service already checks against USPS. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Easton, MD · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    @Jefferson G. I can't give you any numbers unfortunately. We just started doing direct mailing this year and have only sent out one batch with REIPRO. We market here on Maryland's eastern shore and targeted a few counties out of state absentee's so our list was only a couple hundred. A handful did get returned.

    Sorry I can't be more help on that!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.