Investing software myreipro

Investing software myreipro

Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 6 votes

hello, I was just wondering if anybody has Heard of myreipro. It's investing software designed by Chris Goff. I tryed the free month trail and it let's me see everything the software has to offer but doesn't allow me to really use it. So before I pay for it, I would like to know if it is even worth using. If anyone has used this software please share your experience. Thanks for your time.

3Reply
290 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 32 votes
9y

I have been using this for quite a few months now. I am very pleased with it. I haven't found any other crm that is feature rich and as simple to use as myreipro. I thought it was expensive at first but it has turned out to be a great tool to quickly give the important info I need on a property, leads, etc, in an organized way. The education it comes with is really priceless. I have tried a few CRMs with a couple more features but I just find this one more user friendly without all the sales pitch stuff. I'm sure it will only get better. I really appreciate how Chris Goff breaks everything down. I actually looked here on BP some months ago hoping to get some feedback on this but there was none. I enjoyed the 30 day trial and decided to just make the investment afterwards. It's worth a lot more in my opinion. It's month to month. No contracts but you can pay quarterly or annually to save a few bucks. I'm only paying the 109 for right now. I can afford it so it works out.  I love it. And no I don't work for them. I just came across this post during a google search as I typed in the search window while I was attempting to login and look up some property I just found out about. Since I am a current user I figured I'd speak up about it. I would want someone to do the same for me if they valued my product. Hope this helps!

See this reply in the discussion

69 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    First post on here so I guess you can take it for what its worth. I started the trial period 3 days ago. I have been doing a ton of self education over the past few months, and spend hours upon hours watching videos from different so called experts online, reading books etc. Watching the videos this guy puts out really made the process make more sense to me. He says every deal has "executable steps" and lays out the process for you. I'm sure there are many details that I will have to learn the hard way on my own but I feel like I finally have a grasp on the process now.

    To that end, I got a property under contract today, its a retail deal from a regular MLS listing, but the numbers work for what I want to do in theory. I also have the new tenant/buyers under contract for when the deal closes. The system and education combined gave me the confidence to pull the trigger on my first deal. I have nothing to compare it to, and this may end badly but it did prompt me to act. I don't think I can get hurt to bad on this particular property if things go south, worst case I can get out what I have in fairly easy.

    The website/software/system whatever you want to call it, has a lot of useful tools that I like using. It's also cheaper if you purchase quarterly or annually. $109, 89, 69 a month. The support folks have been great when I have had questions too, and there are extensive how to videos related to the system in the support section if you have questions about how to do something on the website. 

    Like everyone else, there is something being sold, but I think the price is reasonable and there is actual value in what is provided. Just use your head and don't depend 100% on values the system places on properties because its much like Zillow in that it can be really close or pretty far off in some cases. Also they can only incorporate the information that government offices publish and some states have non disclosure laws and not all banks share mortgage information. So there are limits to the capabilities. I'd say try the free 30 days and really play around with the system and see if it suits your needs, if not, cancel before the 30 days is over...(they do publish right on the home page how many days you have left on your trial) so its not like they're hoping you forget about it and squeeze a month out of you before you cancel. 

    Long post but I wanted to give an honest opinion. (Yes I know its my first post so it lacks credibility) Use it as you will. 

  • Rebecca R.Pro Member
    Real Estate Agent · MD · Member since 2016 · 107 posts · 27 votes
    8y

    @Van Ward thank you for your post regarding this software program. Please don't discount the fact that it's your first post because we all have to start somewhere.  At least you got started with your investing and posting (yaaa).  I appreciate that you added value to this discussion because it's helping some of us to make an informed decision before we spend our money on another software, program, training, etc.  Thanks.  

  • Flipper / Buyer · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2013 · 160 posts · 80 votes
    7y

    @Derrick Perry   Myreipro is one of the tools I talk about in our in house training. I also suggest it to some people we are working with out of state.  It is an easy to use crm that allows you to easily look up property info.  It has a ton of great video tutorials and does quite a bit more.

    Our company doesn't personally use it for the crm as we already have a crm that we have spent a lot of time training on and building out.  But I keep our subscription open just for the quick property lookup features and more important the list building.  It allows 10,000 property exports for around the 100 per month.  If you are pulling 10k lists from most other sources that's usually at best 300.00 or .03 cents per name.   Thats if you get a coaching discount or something similar.  Direct from listsource is probably closer to 600 or 700 for a list of 10k.

  • Nashville, TN · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Hey @Kevin Scott have you noticed the lead information to be outdated or is it pretty spot on in comparison to other leads sources (listrouce, etc)?

  • Flipper / Buyer · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2013 · 160 posts · 80 votes
    7y

    @Kenya Lacey I found it to be good and comparable to any.  There was only one mailing I did that was low quality as far as matching the owners and their addresses but it might have just been that area and the data could have been off or right near its end of life. Happens with all data providers.  The addresses get verified before mailing anyways so it didn't matter. We send a ton so thats not a bad percentage.   I have other sources Im using now but they worked just fine.  I sent a pm if you want a little more info let me know.

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    has anyone recently gotten deals from the REI Pro ?

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    Originally posted by @Ben Bazemore:

    If anyone is interested, a few other BiggerPockets members and myself are sharing the cost of the myREIpro subscription and it is working out great.  We have room for 6 others to join our team and the cost reduces by each that jumps on board.  Feel free to direct message me and we can exchange info.  We are currently paying $37/each, with one more that would reduce to $30/month.

    Hello, I would like to join. How can we do so?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Good morning Jennifer, thanks for reaching out, I just sent you an IM with the details.  Thanks

  • Real Estate Investor · Pewaukee, WI · Member since 2011 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I would be interested in sharing the costs of REIpro.

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    I would be interested in sharing the costs of REIpro as well.

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    BE AWARE: REI Pro L.L.C. Is a terrible company with horrible customer service. All of the data they provide is not filtered or verified and therefore mostly inaccurate or disconnected contact info. They are out to pray on those who sign up for their service during the trial period, so that they can process a payment on your credit card. DO NOT Provide ANY payment information to use their terrible service. They will not refund your money and will allege that you made threatening claims against their company. If you are looking for this type of service, I suggest you try other data providers. This company does not care about their client retention or reputation, that speaks enough for itself.

  • Investor · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2011 · 38 posts · 19 votes
    6y

    Hello All,

    My name is Chris Goff, co-founder of REIPRo software. I am a regular contributor to Bigger Pockets and have been in the Real Estate investing business for over 20 years. I rarely comment on discussion threads, particularly with regards to REIPro, because I believe these boards should be the opinions of users, with discussions uninfluenced by myself or my staff. We do monitor and find them extremely valuable feedback for improving our software. However, this thread was brought to my attention, and I felt the necessity to make an exception for two reasons.

    First, we have noticed a growing trend for users to post offers to split the costs of REIPro by purchasing a Team Plan and charging individuals for access. I feel it is imperative that I offer a word of caution to those who may be tempted to take advantage of this seemingly good idea. Aside from being a legally punishable Terms and Conditions breach on the part of the primary account administrator, REIPro is NOT designed for this. The Team Plan is just that. Members of the SAME TEAM or company have the option to create individual logins for the sake of convenience in relation to organizing leads being worked by individuals within that company.

    For those of you thinking of (or currently) paying an individual for access to REIPro, please BEWARE!!! There is NO such thing within REIPro as a ‘SHARED PLAN’, or ‘GROUP PLAN’. AGAIN, the TEAM PLAN was NOT designed for the purpose of splitting costs.

    *THE ADMIN OF EACH TEAM PLAN HAS FULL ACCESS TO ALL INDIVIDUAL LOGIN ACCOUNTS.

    This means that any and all lists, leads, deals in progress, notes on those deals, along with the ability to modify, share them with other team members, or delete them, as well as create new campaigns for purchase USING YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

    *THE ADMIN OF EACH TEAM PLAN CAN CANCEL THE ACCOUNT WITHOUT WARNING AT ANY TIME.

    This means that all of the hard work that you have put into your business can be taken from you at the administrator’s discretion, and because YOU have NO contract with REIPro, there is NOTHING that can be done to retrieve it. We had a woman who fell victim to this recently. The administrator closed the account and we had no way to help recover her work, since our legally binding privacy contract is with the original account administrator. She now must start from scratch, losing the money she paid the administrator, along with the work that she had stored in her account.

    *THE ACT OF SELLING INDIVIDUAL LOGIN ACCESS WITHIN A TEAM PLAN IS ILLEGAL, AND WE ACTIVELY SEARCH FOR, SUSPEND ACCESS, AND PROSECUTE THOSE FOUND IN VIOLATION.

    This means that, when found to be in violation, REIPro immediately suspends the Team Account. We understand that individuals purchasing login access from the admin may not have read the Terms and Conditions carefully, so we make an effort to reach out to them, offering a brief time period to set up and transfer work to an individual account before suspending the Team Account. In the case of the woman mentioned above, though, she did not receive our email in time to recover and transfer her work before the account was suspended.

    Our team is actively working on a solution to make individuals creating new logins within a Team Plan aware of this, but in the meantime, we want you to be aware of what you are risking. Please reevaluate your decision to give money to an outside party for access to REIPro. We have priced REIPro as low as we possibly can while providing you with a quality, reliable product to help boost your business. Your return on investment in our product will be undeniable if implemented and followed diligently. It’s your career. Invest in it wisely.

    ***The last issue I would like to address is the comment made above by poster ‘Kyle Kevin’…

    While this name or its variations are not found in either current or past subscribers to REIPro, we have only ever had ONE complaint that even resembles what he is claiming to have happened to him, so I am fairly positive that this is the case he is referring to, so I would like to take the opportunity to clarify what actually occurred.

    An individual signed up for the 14 day free trial, pre-selecting the individual yearly plan as his preferred subscription, once the trial was complete. The date and time that his payment would be posted was sent to him via email, and subsequently processed. The evening after payment processing, he cancelled the account, then filed a dispute for fraudulent charges to his credit card company the following day, without notifying REIPro. Our payment dispute center took appropriate action by providing the credit card company with all information pertaining to his registration and user agreement, resulting in his loss of the dispute within the week. During this time, he had continued access to his REIPro account and used it to create multiple postcard campaigns and purchases.

    REIPro received NO communication from the individual in any form for over 6 weeks following the verdict of the dispute. Our customer support team then began receiving several calls and emails demanding a refund. These were very rude and forceful, with threats to defame REIPro on social media if we didn’t issue a full refund, immediately. While we rarely have negative communication from our users, mistakes do happen and our policy is to make every attempt to resolve problems in the best way possible, but our employees are not required to be subjected to abuse, verbal or written.

    To this end, his case was documented and turned over to our legal department for review. At this time, it is also put on my desk for review. The case is reviewed to determine violations within REIPro along with the veracity of threats made by the user for defamation.

    We value feedback of all kinds from our users and utilize it to make our software better. We do not tolerate false claims, however, and take them seriously.

    My partner and I created REIPro based on my years in the trenches as a real estate investor and educator, combined with his creative, can-do mind and talent for software engineering. We take immense pride in the company we have built and are determined to present our users with a SUPERIOR software that will provide them with the very BEST available data and ALL of the tools and knowledge they need to be successful in their Real Estate Investing career.

    Do we expect to make money from it? Of course. But the profits we see serve as a reflection of the successful implementation of our dream… NOT from preying on free trials for ‘unfiltered or verified data that is inaccurate or disconnected contact info’, as the poster claims.

    As serious real estate investors, I encourage you to investigate and compare for yourselves. You won’t be disappointed, but if you are, we want to know why, so we can fix it!!

    Kind Regards,

    Chris Goff

  • Rae AshleighPro Member
    Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    @Ken R. are you still using REIPro?  Still liking it?

    @Curtis H. Did you ever switch to REIPro completely?  Any feedback?

    Thank you!

    Rae

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi everyone.  In the process of trying to pick a software program to help me locate properties in foreclosures, non-owner occupied, etc. with contact info or a good skip tracing option to track down owners. Also looking for up to date comps on these properties. Tried Propstream but found it to be non-user friendly.  Too much information.  I noticed this to be a Reipro thread and wondered if there's anyone out there using this program and is investing in Fairfield County, Connecticut.  Would love to get some recent feedback on how accurate Reipro has been for them and if they were able to get any properties (fix n flip/rentals) locked in.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.