I’m here to tell you about one of the best real estate investing software out currently. Its called Freedomsoft. I was lucky to purchase this when it first released in January. And I must say its amazing. Freedomsoft keeps you organized with all your seller and buyer leads, pulls comps , shows you where the cash buyers are buying, also provides you with up to 7 free websites to attract buyers, private money lenders, & sellers too! Freedomsoft also has pre-written emails to go out to your buyers and sellers in your autoresponder, to help build up rapport. The one thing I’v always liked about Freedomsoft is that I don’t have to jump website to website. All of the essential things I need as a wholesaler, its in this software.
For people that has bought Freedomsoft or planning to get Freedomsoft Reloaded when it launches this month on the 17th. What are your thoughts about it?
The Positive & Negative?
Chris Bruce
WHY DO THEY SPEND SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY MARKETING THEIR SOFTWARE IF THEY ARE USING IT TO MAKE TONS OF $$$$$$$$$ FLIPPING HOMES. Obviously they make more money SELLING SOFTWARE than flipping houses..... Hey maybe I should sell a course/program too! :idea:
So how much are they selling it for now? As I remember it was fairly pricey.
Wholesaling takes a lot of hard work. I would be fascinated to hear from people using it how it really changes that and makes money. There are lots of ways to manage lists and pull comps.
Validating your lists making sure you know what your buyers want seems critical. Negotiating terms that insure you make money and that your buyers are happy is critical.
Software is a tool, but it can't do the work for you. I would love to hear how useful the tool really is.
Hey charles the one thing I like about the most is that it keeps me well organized. Being that If I do a mailer. And I have 500 leads come into my inbox it can get hectic. Having all my leads compacted in one place it makes it easier for me or my assistant to sort through which ones are good ones, ones I need to follow up on, or tire kickers. I also Like that I dont have to write up contracts and can fax or email it.
There's alot of other features cool like the comps, cash buyers, webforms, autoresponders, and websites.
But like you said, if your not putting the work in. This software is not going to just make you money by pressing a button. You still have to get out there on your own and put the work in. Marketing & Building Relationships.
I have watched the pre launch videos about freedom soft reloaded. Wow literally blew my mind on what it does. It automates most of your wholesaling business and helps you manage of all your data. Looking to purchase the software once it launches i would look at more as an investment for my business.
I remember when this was very hyped almost a year ago. There were a ton of problems with the software to the point where they had to create a whole new site just for complaints.
I was shocked to see that many people complaining and the worst part, the software owners didn't even acknowledge the complaints instead they either deleted them or just told them it's all in their head.
There were major flaws with the software that didn't warrant the $997 set up fee and the $97 monthly fee to keep it.
Also you mentioned the comps. There is no way on God's green earth I would ever trust comps from a piece of software. There is a major problem with that and it was mentioned in the complaints that the comps were coming in way to high to the point where the simple minded wholesaler were purchasing properties way above market value.
I don't know if they fixed the flaws. Freedom soft looks good on paper but in reality it will never replace good old fashion hard work and due diligence.
There has been alot of updates and alot of the problems fixed.
James do you have the program?
I can say I love it. Alot of the people that were complaining about the problems, were some of the same people that purchased and never used it nor closed any deals. Which is pretty sad.
Its def a investment and if your doing alot of deals consistently a month meaning more than 5 it keeps you well organized. Because people that flips 5 deals, knows your going to be going through alot of leads. Which is what I like the most, the organization.
James do you have the program?
I can say I love it. Alot of the people that were complaining about the problems, were some of the same people that purchased and never used it nor closed any deals. Which is pretty sad.
Its def a investment and if your doing alot of deals consistently a month meaning more than 5 it keeps you well organized. Because people that flips 5 deals, knows your going to be going through alot of leads. Which is what I like the most, the organization.
No I don't have the software. I don't see myself spending a grand for some stupid set up fee and hundred bucks a month to maintain it when there were a ton of flaws and problems associated with it.
You can get your own website and tools to help you wholesale for the fraction of the cost of FS.
1.You want a website? Google real estate investment website and you'll find a ton of cheap websites that even will host your site for lest than 20 bucks a month.
2.Want some software to keep track of your properties? Buyers list,etc than get chummy with excel or if you don't want to go the excel route go with a software called realprospect. I've heard great things about RP.
3.Want buyer leads? Find your own. Search for them on CL or advertise for them.
4.Want seller leads? Same thing find them search for them or advertise for them.
5.Want comps? Get really friendly with some Realtors, they'll give you accurate comps. Find some investor friendly Realtors they are out there.
You can do all of this for far less than what FS offers.
Wow. Cant believe that no one here is really pumped about Freedom$oft. yea it is a bit pricey but so is a F650 instead of a f150. Yea you can get it done but its going to be a whole lot easier with that 650.
Not to step on any toes but from all the feedback I usually see, it's seasoned investors who hate it or dislike it and probably have a system in place so if it aint broke, dont fix it.
Freedomsoft is geared towards newer investors who are using the internet to it's fullest potential. Websites, social media domination, google etc. Also towards seasoned investors who are looking for a change.
I think where all the down talk comes to play is just like anything, change is not welcomed. How many of us welcomed the change to the new digital tv system set in place by the government? Many didn't even care, but many did. I felt it was just another way for the government to watch us but thats my opinion.
I dont even have Freedomsoft but I watch my buddy use it and I am amazed at how easy Freedomsoft makes his "job" (thats a funny word to say now.. LOL)
Now they've added a truck load of features like direct mail, customizable websites, contracts at the push of a button (pre-filled with your info), updated cash buyers, videos of props on site, and much more.
One thing I hear many saying is it was hyped. Well so was LeBron James and he lived up to the hype but cant get a ring until he gets on the right team.
Freedomsoft can be your team but you have to be willing to accept change. They even have hours upon hours of instructional videos to teach you; not to mention the countless youtube videos on it.
Yes I am an affiliate but at no means am I here to sell it. I just want people to know that freedomsoft is NOT for every investor. The question is are you ready for freedomsoft.
I will be getting it and I cant wait to unleash the power of it. I wish I could find one of the thousands of people who bought it and dont use it because I NEED it and would pay for it and be forever grateful.
If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask me.
Happy investing
I have heard about two or three wholesalers who make money. Most of them are one man shows. It is a low overhead business.
Chris, is your assistant for helping with your real estate deals or is she for your software business? Also your blog has a virus.
James, for those who are not buying Chris's sales pitch of the relaunch, what way do you organize excel to keep track of your data and what kind of success rate are you having?
Jimmy, work hard you you can have an H2. They are cheap these days because they dont make them anymore in the US. They go for around 15k for an average one.
Dennis, do you work at FS with Chris? Also and F650 is overkill for most jobs. An F250 is all most people need. It gets better gas mi, rides better, and is a lot less expensive. It is also hard to park big trucks in urban areas.
Yea that Hummer is a marketing monster isn't it? Im going to get a conversion van soon and wrap that.
Wow thats it? They have really gone down.
Yea that Hummer is a marketing monster isn't it? Im going to get a conversion van soon and wrap that.
It really is. I think wraps are really cool and eye catching. And with the traffic here in Tampa Bay se (especially US19) it would be worth the money no doubt. Way better than the cheesy magnetic signs.
LOL. No Mr. Koenig. Like I said, I am an affiliate but its not like Im selling crack. I barely market it and if someone wants it, I will gladly sell it to them because simply put, it works. You just have to put the work ethic into it.
About the F650. Yea. 250 or 150 would work but if the world didn't have the "bigger is better" attitude, Bob would not have those ever so popular enzyte commercials. Dont know what Im talking about, google it.
In this case, bigger CAN be better. It all depends on how much time you put into it.
about the virus on Chris' page. Are you referring to the pop up that comes in when you first go there?
Yea that Hummer is a marketing monster isn't it? Im going to get a conversion van soon and wrap that.
It really is. I think wraps are really cool and eye catching. And with the traffic here in Tampa Bay se (especially US19) it would be worth the money no doubt. Way better than the cheesy magnetic signs.
Yea and we have the upper hand on society I feel because we know we can charge those OUTRAGEOUS gas payments to the business as a tax write off. LOL.
I was telling my buddy, I'd drive mines every where. Even if I had to leave it in a wal mart parking lot. LOL
Jeff No need for a Sales Pitch. I've already purchased Freedomsoft and currently using it in my business to close deals.
Assistant is to organize the leads that come in from direct mail and internet. Make offers, and follow up. Which I used to use Excel like everyone else but Haven't had a need to use it with having the software. As I mentioned before I use mine for organization in running a business. What takes other wholesalers to do I can do it in a less time.
For every wholesaler that has Freedomsoft that has actually Closed some deals and said it hasn't helped them in there business.
I want to hear from you! Not wholesalers that have yet to put a deal under contract let alone closed there first deal. Because this software isn't going to magically find a deal or close one for that matter. There lacking the positive mindset along with Boldness to take action and get out and make it happen.
Oh and Jeff Thanks for the tip on the website. I had my hosting company fix that for me. Damn 3rd party plugins you can't trust them!
I don't think your hosting company did a very good job of fixing it for you. Your site is still corrupted.
It's One Thing To Be An Affiliate (Of A Product You Personally Use) and To Be An Affiliate Of Something (You Don't Use)...If It Does All This And All That, What's Taking You So Long To Get It...
Hi Rob. I actually got into rei in May of this year. Didn't know a thing about Freedomsoft until that. They only release it certain times of the year so I missed my turn earlier this year.
They released the first version I think in Jan. of 10' so I was about 3 or 4 months too late. No biggie though. I'm going to get it this time around.
I actually have used it a little and I've watched my buddy use it while i was at my computer using everything that Freedomsoft incorporates on one screen in front of you.
Big difference between DONT and WONT use. I dont drive a Hummer but doesn't mean I wont drive one. I dont go to strip clubs but doesn't mean I wont go to one.
Being an affiliate is just saying you endorse something that you believe in (many just do it for the money). Yea I would like to make some money off it but frankly I dont care as long as I get it.
I just decided a few hours ago to cut my ties with a certain plug in that promises this and I didn't see that results so I'm not promoting it anymore even though the earning potential is great, I dont promote anything that I can see working for me. Maybe I'll try it again later.
But yea I endorse Freedomsoft simply because I see it helping my business and if someone is like minded like me and uses the internet and technology to it's fullest potential, then they'll get it also.
Performance is only a successor of hype. Through the hype, I can see the potential performance
You know something I don't appreciate the sales pitch and I'm sure Josh and the rest of the BP gang don't either.
Seriously we come here to avoid crap like this. It's bad enough we get this kind of sales garbage pushed down our throats each time these launches start but we don't need it here.
You like the software cool but don't come here and tell everyone it's the next best thing since sliced bread when your true motivates is to get an affiliate sale out of it.
Seriously we come here to avoid crap like this. It's bad enough we get this kind of sales garbage pushed down our throats each time these launches start but we don't need it here.
You like the software cool but don't come here and tell everyone it's the next best thing since sliced bread when your true motivates is to get an affiliate sale out of it.
Hey Sorry you feel that way. Im not here to sell anything. Where is my link at? If Josh doesnt like it, he'll simply delete this and life will go on.
I've done nothing but post the positive about freedomsoft. You took care of the negative.
Either way, I wish you the best in your wholesaling business my friend.
Peace and good night :D
and the next best thing since sliced bread isn't FreedomSoft. Its Wi-Fi. #ImSuchaNerd :lol:
Goodnight :sleep:
I must remind posters in this thread of BiggerPockets of rule 1F:
If you're a user of FreedomSoft, state that. If you have any other sort of financial relationship, state that. The term "affiliate" usually means you are selling the product or are promoting it with an expectation of getting a cut of the proceeds from any new person you bring in. Affiliate links are not allowed anywhere on BiggerPockets.
I do see that on both Dennis' and Chris' web pages contain affiliate links for FreedomSoft.
I am a current user of Freedomsoft Jon. Thanks I'm not here to sell anything to you guys. I simply asked for peoples opinion in the previous post. But if you want, delete it, its no biggie. No Money Lost out of my bank account.