Wholesaler · Tampa, FL · Member since 2010 · 32 posts · 23 votes
I’m here to tell you about one of the best real estate investing software out currently. Its called Freedomsoft. I was lucky to purchase this when it first released in January. And I must say its amazing. Freedomsoft keeps you organized with all your seller and buyer leads, pulls comps , shows you where the cash buyers are buying, also provides you with up to 7 free websites to attract buyers, private money lenders, & sellers too! Freedomsoft also has pre-written emails to go out to your buyers and sellers in your autoresponder, to help build up rapport. The one thing I’v always liked about Freedomsoft is that I don’t have to jump website to website. All of the essential things I need as a wholesaler, its in this software.
For people that has bought Freedomsoft or planning to get Freedomsoft Reloaded when it launches this month on the 17th. What are your thoughts about it?
Real Estate Broker · Orlando, FL · Member since 2008 · 181 posts · 66 votes
15y
WHY DO THEY SPEND SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY MARKETING THEIR SOFTWARE IF THEY ARE USING IT TO MAKE TONS OF $$$$$$$$$ FLIPPING HOMES. Obviously they make more money SELLING SOFTWARE than flipping houses..... Hey maybe I should sell a course/program too! :idea:
Real Estate Investor · Lutz, FL · Member since 2010 · 52 posts · 6 votes
15y
Originally posted by Jon Holdman:
I do see that on both Dennis' and Chris' web pages contain affiliate links for FreedomSoft.
I said I'm an affiliate. I'm not hiding it. Yes I have links on MY site. Not on BP because I would disrespect Josh's rules.
I'm an affiliate of Hostgator too. I simply came on this public site and clearly stated that I am an affiliate and I dont care if I dont get one sale. As long as I get it.
No money is going to be lost over here either if this post gets deleted.
Jon my man, I wish you well and Mr. Investor. Keep at what your doing. This wholesaling has many doors that can be opened. And since your really into Craigslist marketing, I found a way to post unlimited ads on Craigslist in multiple cities but I guess that's spam if you do like 20 huh? I only did 3. Im just going to leave that tip on MY site though
Real Estate Investor · Lutz, FL · Member since 2010 · 52 posts · 6 votes
15y
Originally posted by Mr_Investor:
You know something I don't appreciate the sales pitch and I'm sure Josh and the rest of the BP gang don't either.
Seriously we come here to avoid crap like this. It's bad enough we get this kind of sales garbage pushed down our throats each time these launches start but we don't need it here.
You like the software cool but don't come here and tell everyone it's the next best thing since sliced bread when your true motivates is to get an affiliate sale out of it.
and CONGRATS on all the awards from BP. Your a BP Rockstar in the making :cool:
Real Estate Broker · Orlando, FL · Member since 2008 · 181 posts · 66 votes
15y
WHY DO THEY SPEND SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY MARKETING THEIR SOFTWARE IF THEY ARE USING IT TO MAKE TONS OF $$$$$$$$$ FLIPPING HOMES. Obviously they make more money SELLING SOFTWARE than flipping houses..... Hey maybe I should sell a course/program too! :idea:
Flipper/Rehabber · Seminole, FL · Member since 2010 · 859 posts · 316 votes
15y
Ok, I have to admit that I do like the idea of being able to e-fax realtors offers at a rapid pace. It would cut down on me having to print the contract, fill it out, and fax it to them.
But that gave me an idea. I have to find a way to make these offers paperless. Once I do that, I can just email or efax these offers. That will be a major cut to my costs.
So while I am not buying it, I did learn something from their marketing. I frequently get ideas from the marketing of gurus. That is the only reason I don't unsubscribe. But I have trained my mind to block out the need to reciprocate by purchasing their course, software, etc....
My electronic fax companies allow you to email the fax my typing in the fax number ([email protected]). You simply do this in the mail merge to email and it will autopopulate the files and email them out.
Real Estate Coach · ocean city, NJ · Member since 2009 · 28 posts · 3 votes
15y
I am really getting tired of hype. Every body has TNBT (the next big thing) and everybody with a list of hype buying prospects gets to market it and a nice commission if they make the sale. One of the things that facinates me most about all the real estate gurus is how quickly their websites die. Preston Ely for example uses referals in most of his product sales mailings that list their web sites and when you do a search for those web siytes, they don't exist. I do beleive that P.E. did in fact make lots of money flipping houses in the early 2000's through 2005 when I was introduced to his first e-book. I find it interesting that at a time when flipping began to die the slow bubble bursting death, he began selling an e-book about flipping and since that time has come out with every sort of RE investing product he can think of, It's called feeding the frenzy. Find a Frenzy and feed it, keep it going and you'll make money in the process. Simple formula. Problem is, the only one making money with the worthless info is him.
Now we have the new Freedomsoft. that will probably do a great job of organizing everything and make it easy to find.
I watched several of the pre launch video's and they expalin almost everything except where the buyers come from. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to be organized, but if you have no buyers, you make no money. Finding good quality under valued property is almost too easy today. It is everywhere you look, but finding buyers for that property is the hard part. Think about it. Joe seller tries to sell his house By owner for 2-3 months with no success, so he lists with the local real estate pro for 6 months with no success, then the seller stumbles upon a one of the 1000's of web sites Freedom soft is about to create and goes under contract with one of the web site owners who then turns around and flips it to whom?
Their are no secrets to investing in real estate people, It's real simple. In a down market, Buy low and sell high or buy low and hold until you can sell high. In a loose market, buy High and sell higer and all the hyped up e-books and software products in the world won't help you do either.
Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
14y
All the Microsoft products and most applications allow you to print to a fax, if you have an all-in-one style printer. Once you set up the printer, one of the choices for a printer will be the fax version. You "print" to the fax and the printer sends it out as a fax rather than printing it.
The e-fax services aren't free, though. They give you a phone number that someone can fax to and then the service sends you an e-mail with the fax attached. At my day job we have a Cisco VOIP system for the telephones. My one incoming number can receive faxes and voice, and faxes and voice mails show up as an e-mail. Not sure how that works or what it costs.
Real Estate Investor · Lutz, FL · Member since 2010 · 52 posts · 6 votes
14y
A service I just signed up for to get faxes is Pamfax.. It's free for 3 months I believe. They give you a number to send and receive faxes by email.
Another great feature they have is an iPad app. Allows you to keep track of what faxes come in on the go.. Truly helps you become paperless...
After the 3 months, you can pay, I believe $14 a month or $60 for the year to keep your number active..
ANother great iPad app (costs 5 bucks I believe) is "Sign My Pad".. It allows you to import PDF's and sign them digitally on your ipad with your finger or for a better choice, a pen made just for the ipad. You can get one of those puppies on ebay for less than $2.
Virtual Assistant · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2012 · 7 posts · 2 votes
13y
You send bad comps to real buyers and your out of business. Real estate is a researchers business if you like to research you will do fine I think we call it due diligence.
Bottom line you can't push a button and pull real comps I have an associate in appraisal and live in a state that is much like yours probably.
It's call Texas and the real, real estate guys on Bigger Pockets who have done deals here will tell you, Texas and not only Texas is a non-disclosure state so Zillow or any other site can not possibly pull correct comps here.
Don't believe the hype ladies and gentlemen. This is real estate you want comps contact a realtor please.
As far as buyer/seller leads you will hear it a hundred times go to Craigslist. You can use postlets for free and submit your deals. Or go to blockshopper.com for free and find buyers only works in certain states though. (blockshopper)
With a little research and hard work (studying) you can put together a mean buyer seller connection. Wordpress site two domains and friendly realtor for leads. Not simple but less expensive and more productive.
Some products are good if you want to learn multiple was to invest in real estate but remember we are sellers and buyers of properties not courses. SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR DEALS.