Suffolk County Meetup

Suffolk County Meetup

Kevin MyhrePro Member
Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes

Hello BP Community!  

I am looking to put together a meetup in Suffolk County where like minded individuals can network and discuss real estate.  If you have no experience, no worries!  This is about having fun, meeting new people and talking about the one topic that we all enjoy:  Real Estate.  There is not a casual meetup in Suffolk County at the moment so lets change that!  I look forward to seeing who is interested.  I am looking at bars in my area (Bay Shore/Babylon) to get this started.  Suggestions are welcome!

                        Kevin Myhre

3
Topic locked
186 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · West Sayville, NY · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 7 votes
9y

Thanks for organizing the meet-up.  It was a pleasure meeting you and some of the others last night.

3
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

62 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Blue Point, NY · Member since 2015 · 88 posts · 31 votes
    9y
    Hi Kevin, I would be interested, PM me and I'll send you my email address. Thanks, Matt
    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Lindenhurst, NY · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hi guys.  I'm in Lindenhurst and would be great to get involved with a Suffolk County group.  Bay Shore could be a prime spot to meetup and I think is more/less centralized (albeit South Shore).  Thanks for initiating it.  Count me in!

    Johan

    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Gainesville, VA · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    Sounds fun Kevin, I'm interested.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Jeremiah DaltonPro Member
    Investor · Long Island, NY · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Same here

    1
    Topic locked
  • Kevin MyhrePro Member
    OP
    Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    Great!  @Johan Chabrel @Scott McMillan @Jeremiah Dalton just message me your email addresses and I will add it to the list!  I would like to have the first meeting in March.  I am just working out the venue and the date so it does not interfere with the REIAs.  

    0
    Topic locked
  • Medford, NY · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    count me in!

    1
    Topic locked
  • Bayport, NY · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I would be interested

    0
    Topic locked
  • Kevin MyhrePro Member
    OP
    Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    @Stephen Treulich message me your email address and I will add you to the mailing list!

    0
    Topic locked
  • New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I'd be interested.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Kevin MyhrePro Member
    OP
    Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    Great news!   A venue has been decided along with a date.  We will have our first meeting at the Great South Bay Brewery on Wednesday March 29th @ 7pm.  I will be sending out emails to everyone this week.  My goal is do make this a monthly networking event that will be held on the last Wednesday of each month. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Jeremiah DaltonPro Member
    Investor · Long Island, NY · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Awesome!!  Thanks for setting this up @Kevin Myhre

    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Albany, NY · Member since 2017 · 58 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    @Kevin Myhre can you add me to the email? I may be able to join if my work schedule allows for it next week. Thanks!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · West Sayville, NY · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Good morning, I'm new here.  Would enjoy meeting and getting to know local real estate people.  Please add my email address to the list.  

    0
    Topic locked
  • Miller Place, NY · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I am new to this group as well.  I would like the opportunity to meet those of you involved in real estate sales and exchange cards.  

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Allentown PA, United States · Member since 2016 · 567 posts · 442 votes
    9y

    I'd be interested as well.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Kevin MyhrePro Member
    OP
    Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    @Rich Becker @Joe Volpe @Bill Goodland Hey guys, I will be sending out an email today.  If you can send me each of your email addresses I will add you to the mailing list.  Hopefully I will see you all next week!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Kevin MyhrePro Member
    OP
    Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    Just a reminder that tomorrow is the first meeting!  I will send out an email today too.  See everyone tomorrow!!

    0
    Topic locked
  • East Northport, NY · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I'm interested in connecting. Please add me to the list for tomorrow!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Albany, NY · Member since 2017 · 58 posts · 22 votes
    9y
    Kevin Myhre can't major it tomorrow, catch you guys at the next one !
    0
    Topic locked
  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Hey @Kevin Myhre send the info my way.  Can't confirm that I can make it but will definitely send the information to my guys who are not on BP!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Kevin MyhrePro Member
    OP
    Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    @Rich Becker No problem, see you for the next one!  @Shawn Ackerman Not a problem I will email you now!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Kevin MyhrePro Member
    OP
    Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    @Kevin Deneergaard Hey Kevin, just send me your email and I will add you to the list.  If you have any questions feel free to let me know.  

    0
    Topic locked
  • Kevin MyhrePro Member
    OP
    Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    Thanks everyone who made it out last night!  We had a great turn out.  Keep an eye out for next months meeting.  Hopefully everyone can make it!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · West Sayville, NY · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Thanks for organizing the meet-up.  It was a pleasure meeting you and some of the others last night.

    3
    Topic locked
  • Shoreham, NY · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Disappointed that I only saw this now..  This is an excellent idea.  Thanks for getting the ball rolling Kevin.  I'm looking forward to the next one! 

    1
    Topic locked