Suffolk County Meetup

Suffolk County Meetup

Kevin MyhrePro Member
Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes

Hello BP Community!  

I am looking to put together a meetup in Suffolk County where like minded individuals can network and discuss real estate.  If you have no experience, no worries!  This is about having fun, meeting new people and talking about the one topic that we all enjoy:  Real Estate.  There is not a casual meetup in Suffolk County at the moment so lets change that!  I look forward to seeing who is interested.  I am looking at bars in my area (Bay Shore/Babylon) to get this started.  Suggestions are welcome!

                        Kevin Myhre

3
Topic locked
200 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · West Sayville, NY · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 7 votes
9y

Thanks for organizing the meet-up.  It was a pleasure meeting you and some of the others last night.

3
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

62 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · North Fork, NY · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 631 votes
    8y

    Tonight at 7:00 at the great South Bay  brewery in bay shore.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Bethpage, NY · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    let me know about the next meetup. Interested!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Ronkonkoma, NY · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    I am interested in the next meetup.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Ronkonkoma, NY · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    Went to the meeting last Wednesday.  It was great.  Relaxed atmosphere, just a group of Investor oriented real estate people meeting an talking.  I made some great connections!  I am looking forward to the next one.

    2
    Topic locked
  • East Meadow, NY · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi, how can I join this meet up?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Ronkonkoma, NY · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    Send @Kevin Myhre a Private message.  Give him you email address and tell him you are interested in attending the meetings.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Ronkonkoma, NY · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    Next Meetup is Wednesday March 7th - 7:00 PM at 

    Great South Bay Brewery - 25 Drexel Dr, Bayshore

    0
    Topic locked
  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8y

    Events must be posted in the Events &  Happenings Forum only. 

    0
    Topic locked