Suffolk County Meetup

Suffolk County Meetup

Kevin MyhrePro Member
Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes

Hello BP Community!  

I am looking to put together a meetup in Suffolk County where like minded individuals can network and discuss real estate.  If you have no experience, no worries!  This is about having fun, meeting new people and talking about the one topic that we all enjoy:  Real Estate.  There is not a casual meetup in Suffolk County at the moment so lets change that!  I look forward to seeing who is interested.  I am looking at bars in my area (Bay Shore/Babylon) to get this started.  Suggestions are welcome!

                        Kevin Myhre

3
Topic locked
178 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · West Sayville, NY · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 7 votes
9y

Thanks for organizing the meet-up.  It was a pleasure meeting you and some of the others last night.

3
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

62 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Homeowner · Katy · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 21 votes
    9y

    @Kevin Myhre

    Miss this past Suffolk meetup, when will the next one happen?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Kevin MyhrePro Member
    OP
    Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    Hey Everyone!  

    The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday May 3rd at 7pm.  It will be at the Great South Bay Brewery again located at 25 Drexel Dr, Bay Shore, NY 11706!

    @Donald Placide @Salvatore P. 

    If you haven't sent me your email please send me a message and I will add you to the email list.  Thanks and I hope to see everyone next week!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Shoreham, NY · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    Just making sure we are still meeting up. If so, I'm in.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Shoreham, NY · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    Great to meet you guys last night. Looking forward to the next meetup and hopefully working with you in the future.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Bay Shore, NY · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    hello my name is James . i am from bay shore  and would like to join the Suffolk county meetup for investors 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Patchogue, NY · Member since 2017 · 69 posts · 11 votes
    9y
    Kevin Myhre hi Kevin, I have no idea how I missed all these posts. I'm interested in coming to the next one. If you send me a PM I'll be able to send you back my email address.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Lender · Patchogue, NY · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Hey guys! I would love some information regarding the meetup! Thanks

    0
    Topic locked
  • Kevin MyhrePro Member
    OP
    Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    Just a reminder that tonight (August 2nd 2017) is the meetup! Same time (7pm) and same location (25 Drexel Dr, Bay Shore, NY 11706). I will provide pizza and as always the bar has local beer/wine available for purchase! Hopefully I will see everyone there!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Bay Shore, NY · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    How often do you guys meet?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Mastic, NY · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hey.  I just want to see if this is still going on?  And if so when is the next meet up?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Structural Engineer · Astoria, NY · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi @Steven Torres and @Melissa Delgaudio, 

    This meetup is still going on. Kevin usually plans one once a month. The last one was 8/2, so the next one might be in the first week or two of September. Send Kevin a direct message with your email and he will add you to the email list! 

    Hope to see you at the next one!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Lender · Patchogue, NY · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Thanks for the update, definitely looking to make it to the next one!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Selden, NY · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 9 votes
    9y
    Hello I'm a local wholesaler. Do you have any up and coming events ?
    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Long Island, NY · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 7 votes
    9y
    Any more Suffolk meet ups in the works? If so, I'd like to attend. Please let me know where to provide my email address for updates. Thanks.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Hollywood, FL · Member since 2013 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Hello I would live to take part
    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · long Island, NY · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    I would also like to attend the next meeting.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Jamal IrvingPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Port Jefferson Station, NY · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 29 votes
    9y
    According to Kevin Myhre the next meeting will be October 4th.
    1
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · long Island, NY · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Thank you Jamal!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Long Island , NY · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 31 votes
    9y

    @Kevin Myhre Looking forward to joining the group!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Kevin MyhrePro Member
    OP
    Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    Anyone who is new to this thread please send me your email address and I will add you to the mailing list.  

    0
    Topic locked
  • Clell HallPro Member
    New to Real Estate · Nesconset, NY · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    @Kevin Myhre I'm new to bigger pockets and I'd like to attend the next meeting can you add me to the list? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Medford, NY · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Is this a recurring thing? I would love to be a part of it. New here and eager to network.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Medford, NY · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    I'd be interested!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Suffolk, VA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi. I live in Suffolk.  I just sew about the meeting.  Please let me know when will be the next one.  Have a blessed day!

    Maria

    0
    Topic locked
  • CPA · Centereach, NY · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Please message me if there is an upcoming meet up.

    0
    Topic locked