馃 I鈥檓 feeling as if cold calling is dead for me, are you feeling the same?

馃 I鈥檓 feeling as if cold calling is dead for me, are you feeling the same?

Investor 路 Miami, FL 路 Member since 2023 路 91 posts 路 28 votes

I used to think that cold calling was the only way to get off-market deals. With the new spam regulations coming in, I鈥檓 feeling like cold calling might be a thing of the past. Anyone else feeling the same?

However, lately I鈥檝e been testing an AI-powered system that autopilots real estate lead gen and deal management.

In just 30 days of using this AI system for follow-ups, our response rates doubled, and we closed 3 deals. Here's what I learned:

  1. - Streamlined lead follow-up increased our speed.
  2. - Automation helped us focus on the most valuable leads.
  3. - The system saved us both time and money, allowing us to close more deals.

Anyone else tried this? I鈥檇 be happy to share how it works and what we learned!

0Reply
20 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ryan BlakePro Member
    Lender 路 TX 路 Member since 2018 路 936 posts 路 713 votes
    1y
    As a property owner, I get a lot of these calls. Daily. I also report every one of them to https://www.donotcall.gov/report.html#step1. I know there is some back or forth on whether these are considered an unsolicited sales call or not. But the VAs just don't work. Too many people doing the same thing doesn't land strong results. Text messaging is probably the same. I think the cycle is now back to door knocking, direct mail, and bandit signs. But it will go back to calling when the fad dies down and people are getting fewer calls and it will become profitable again.

    AI texts are still pretty easy to ignore. I know you are pitching your program or software that you want to sell, but I don't think it is really solving the personal contact problem. I do agree it will probably work better than a barely-trained VA but it still will have varied results.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.