Steve Trang - Objection Proof AI

Steve Trang - Objection Proof AI

Real Estate Investor · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 10 votes

I signed up for Objection Proof AI and was genuinely excited to use it—but this turned into one of the worst experiences I’ve had with a service.

The system was slow, clunky, and prospects could clearly tell it was AI—resulting in hang-ups. The biggest issue? Warm transfers didn’t work at all. I submitted multiple support tickets, and instead of fixing anything, they were simply marked as “resolved” and closed with zero solution.

When I pushed back, I ended up going back and forth with the COO, Summer. Then out of nowhere, my contract was terminated just two weeks into what was supposed to be a year-long agreement—despite me never asking to cancel. I just wanted the product to actually work.

Let’s talk about the real problem: a $5,000 installation fee. I was repeatedly told it was non-refundable no matter what—even if the system didn’t perform. So essentially, you’re expected to eat that cost regardless of results.

I even spoke directly with Steve, who said he’d step in and get things handled. After that? Complete silence. No follow-up, no resolution—just ghosted.

At the end of the day, I paid thousands for something that didn’t work, couldn’t get support to fix it, and got cut off when I pushed for accountability.

Do your homework before getting involved. There are better options out there that don’t require massive upfront fees with this kind of risk.

2Reply
739 views

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    5mo

    I've never heard of this system. How were you brought into the loop on it or known about it? What due diligence did you do before spending $5,000 on the installation fee? What was the system supposed to do? 

    7e investments53 Reviews
    • Real Estate Investor · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 10 votes
      5mo
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:

      I've never heard of this system. How were you brought into the loop on it or known about it? What due diligence did you do before spending $5,000 on the installation fee? What was the system supposed to do? 


       I guess you could say I was the guinea pig for a few other investors but what we did see from the youtube videos looked to be very promising. In fact I was willing to stick around and did not ask to cancel at all but unfortunately it all went south. It's like any other new system, it has it's kinks and I'm sure they will get worked out but I won't see it. I just wanted to let everyone know that his word is trash and apparently $5K is more important to him then customer satisfaction and a long term paying client at $15K annually. 

  • Investor · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2012 · 554 posts · 232 votes
    5mo

    Interesting. Sorry to hear that! I've seen his ads, but haven't looked much into what he's offering. What deliverables were supposed to come with the $5k fee?

    • Real Estate Investor · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 10 votes
      5mo
      Quote from @Chris Bounds:

      Interesting. Sorry to hear that! I've seen his ads, but haven't looked much into what he's offering. What deliverables were supposed to come with the $5k fee?


      That was the basic set up to include automations, after that you can pay $10K in the first 60 days or it will be $1,500 monthly for the next 11 months. I researched it pretty heavily and his COO Summer decided she wanted to get involved once I started questioning things and she didn't like that I knew more than she did. Her tech team and I even had a few laughs at the incorrect information she was giving me. There are other systems out there and more to come that will be even better so I'm keeping an eye out.

    • Investor · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2012 · 554 posts · 232 votes
      5mo
      Quote from @Chad Overly:
      Quote from @Chris Bounds:

      Interesting. Sorry to hear that! I've seen his ads, but haven't looked much into what he's offering. What deliverables were supposed to come with the $5k fee?


      That was the basic set up to include automations, after that you can pay $10K in the first 60 days or it will be $1,500 monthly for the next 11 months. I researched it pretty heavily and his COO Summer decided she wanted to get involved once I started questioning things and she didn't like that I knew more than she did. Her tech team and I even had a few laughs at the incorrect information she was giving me. There are other systems out there and more to come that will be even better so I'm keeping an eye out.


      Oh wow. That's an aggressive price point and I'd except white-glove service with it. Was it just voice AI integration into your current deal flow?

      I've done full ground-up setups for $10K+ with non-REI clients, but most investors don't need that level of customization out of the gate. Our standard plans are a fraction of the monthly price you mentioned.

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    5mo

    There are many AI agents now, such as Go High Level, where you can have someone set it up for about $1,000 and then just pay the monthly Go High Level fee. 

    7e investments53 Reviews
    • Investor · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2012 · 554 posts · 232 votes
      5mo
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:

      There are many AI agents now, such as Go High Level, where you can have someone set it up for about $1,000 and then just pay the monthly Go High Level fee. 


      Agreed. Or go with an REI specific GHL based system without the heavy upfront fee.

  • Wholesaler · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    1mo

    Wow I'm actually shocked to hear this because I had the absolute opposite experience. I have had nothing but fantastic customer service & tech support - they set everything up for me, it works seamlessly, the LIVE TRANSFERS work VERY well. I agree with you that I get hang ups because they can tell it's an AI - BUT i get MORE people complimenting the AI once they get on with a human rep and saying "wow that was a good AI" and even when they know it's an AI they continue to talk to them anyway. And whenever I have any sort of issue, I get immediate help with the tech issues and havent witnessed anything being clunky about it.

    I don't work for them in any way shape or form, I've been a standalone customer for about 5 months now and I literally hate AIs and I was resistant to using it, but now I'm genuinely very happy with it. I am SO SO SORRY you had this experience like that really sucks and I understand how you feel - I'd be pissed if this is the support I received. I just again say I'm shocked to hear... I wonder if they have gotten better service since you posted this and wish your outcome was different.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    1mo

    Looks like RCIC is criminally underpriced at $599. LOL 

    • Apollo Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes
      1w

      What is RCIC?

  • Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2w

    DO NOT SIGN-UP! We had so many issues and the system did not work for us. No return in investment. AI bot itself has so many issues what make it worst is working with Summer and Paul. TOTALLY A WASTE OF MONEY

    • Apollo Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes
      1w

      Have you checked out Fello.AI? Most top agents use it but I know an investor using it with much success as of recent. I think this was what Objection Proof was trying to be but Felix the AI bot actually does live warm transfers with leads. Pretty impressive I must say.

    • Real Estate Investor · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 10 votes
      1w

      Yeah Summer is a colossal *****, If they put as much time into the bot as she did the AMEX dispute it may actually work. Paul is an idiot as well, he could see ours was broken but I guess he had to kiss Summers *** and look like a clown. They are terrible!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.