• Rental Property Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Facebook Ads for Motivated Seller Leads [Progress thread]

Michael McKay
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted Jun 11 2020, 15:59

There are a lot of posts and Youtube videos on using Facebook to generate motivated seller leads, but most of these only cover a small part of the overall marketing campaign. Online marketing has evolved a lot in the last few years- no longer can you expect optimal results from making a couple Facebook ads with stock photos.

I believe that I can find off market deals cheaper than direct mail by using online marketing.

I started working on this project 2 days ago and I’m going to document my entire journey here, including:

• Which strategies work and which don’t
  • The tools I use
  • How much money I spend on ads, design, vendors, etc.
  • The exact ads I use
  • My cost per lead, my cost per deal...everything

Why am I doing this?

I want to find off market deals and creating this thread will keep me accountable.

This thread also gives me an easy way to share my learnings. Plus, some of you will have great suggestions on how I can improve my strategy :)

What I’ll be building and sharing over the next few weeks

1. A high converting landing page.
  2. An outline of my marketing funnel- this will be my road map as I build out all the pieces of this project.
  3. Video and photo ads for Facebook- I’ll test these to see which ones work and which ones don’t.
  4. A messenger bot for Facebook ads- We’ll see if these perform better than lead or landing pages ads.
  5. A system to manage leads and automatically follow up with them

Test budget: $2,500.

Most people spend between $1,500 and $2,000 on direct mail to find a deal, so I thought $2,500 made sense since there are some set up items (website design, graphic design, etc.) that cost $500-$700.

I’ll update this thread every few days with my progress. I’d love to hear your suggestions!

I’ll do my best to create detailed posts of what I do, in case anyone wants to borrow my strategies. Feel free to ask questions if anything isn't clear.

Loading replies...