I do Covered land plays along with Commercial BRRRR's

I do Covered land plays along with Commercial BRRRR's

Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 3 votes

been in real estate investing for almost 40 years now. finally figured out my niche. increased my net worth by 160% since Covid. I own a Self Storage in College Station,TX , STR in Fredericksburg,TX and a small MHP, that will convert to a 'tiny home park' [ park model RV park to be precise with some smaller single wides] in NWArkansas- Fayetteville-Bentonville Area

1Reply
15 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Bentonville, AR · Member since 2014 · 759 posts · 379 votes
    3y

    Where is the soon to be 'tiny home park' in NWA? 

  • Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @James Vernon Davis:

    been in real estate investing for almost 40 years now. finally figured out my niche. increased my net worth by 160% since Covid. I own a Self Storage in College Station,TX , STR in Fredericksburg,TX and a small MHP, that will convert to a 'tiny home park' [ park model RV park to be precise with some smaller single wides] in NWArkansas- Fayetteville-Bentonville Area


     Nice variety! Welcome to BP!

  • Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    3y

    Nice, what are your redevelopment opportunities (aside from the tiny home conversion mentioned)?

    I have a bias towards covered land plays or similar as well....multiple exit strategies.

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Zach Quick:

    Where is the soon to be 'tiny home park' in NWA? 


     Lowell, AR off Mclure and North old wire. 317 eastside Place. it's a small MHP now 4 acres total only 2 utilized currently.

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Mike Dymski:

    Nice, what are your redevelopment opportunities (aside from the tiny home conversion mentioned)?

    I have a bias towards covered land plays or similar as well....multiple exit strategies.


    adding units on my STR in Fredericksburg,TX, expanding capacity on my SS in College Station,TX also another possibility that I did not get because of bank issues, is a 25 unit MHP where the rents were at $225 and the market rents were $450.- a year or so to get them up to market rates with a little upgrade. pretty easy IMHO

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.