Seeking Connections in Glassboro / Gloucester County, New jersey

Seeking Connections in Glassboro / Gloucester County, New jersey

New to Real Estate · NJ · Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi! My name is Kimberly and I am excited to jump into rental property investments in South Jersey, focusing in Glassboro and Gloucester County. I am looking to connect with others in this area to gain more insight, meet contractors/agents/etc., and continue to learn. I have been soaking up information from youtube, podcasts, websites, etc., as I am sure we all do, and look forward to taking the next step on this journey. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

0Reply
26 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Earl WhitePro Member
    Attorney · Rutherford, NJ · Member since 2020 · 60 posts · 37 votes
    2y

    Welcome to the NJ real estate community!

  • Chicago suburbs · Member since 2021 · 98 posts · 52 votes
    2y

    Check out SJREIA!

  • Real Estate Agent · South Jersey and Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 13 votes
    2y

    Welcome to BP, I am in SJ as well.

  • New to Real Estate · NJ · Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Sunny, I would love to connect with you! I just sent you a private message

  • Rental Property Investor · Glassboro, NJ · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Kimberly - Just send you a message. I live in Gloucester County and own a few rentals in Glassboro, NJ. Feel free to connect!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.