Chaseforeclosure.com / Chase Real Estate Naperville, IL - Recent Experiences?

Chaseforeclosure.com / Chase Real Estate Naperville, IL - Recent Experiences?

Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Good morning all - I have been following Chase Real Estate for quite some time and trying to do my due diligence before actually purchasing through them to flip.  Most of the feedback I have been finding online is relatively negative (ie things went decent but lost some money or made very little money) but it is also typically 5+ years old.

I am wondering if anyone could share any more recent experiences with me.  Feel free to PM me too, I am not looking to bash them but looking to get an accurate perspective from some of his clients before I actually decide whether to work with them or not.

Thanks in advance.

1Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
1y
Quote from @Chris Barrett:

So I know nothing about them, but that setup sounds too good to be true without a lot of due diligence on your part. Personally I think you'll need to learn more about every step of the investing process before you take a leap in giving someone a ton of money with the hope and wish that they'll be honest with you. 


I went to the office probably 10 years ago when there was more foreclosure volume.. his and her Bently Coupes kind of told me what I needed to know  :)
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Madison WI · Member since 2021 · 140 posts · 103 votes
    1y

    What are you trying to do, buy a flip through a real estate broker?

  • Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Trying to buy and flip. This company is essentially one stop shop - find house in foreclosure, provide attorney / title company, have ‘non-affiliated' GC's that have already prepared a scope / budget, provide ARV, sell it 0% commission in hopes to repeat and continue expanding with the individual investors. So, you provide capital and in general they take care of the rest. Latest feedback I could find on this site is 5+ years old and generally not very positive, and they are still in business so I was just hoping to get some insight from someone who has used them before, and ideally more recently.

  • Investor · Madison WI · Member since 2021 · 140 posts · 103 votes
    1y

    So I know nothing about them, but that setup sounds too good to be true without a lot of due diligence on your part. Personally I think you'll need to learn more about every step of the investing process before you take a leap in giving someone a ton of money with the hope and wish that they'll be honest with you. 

    • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
      Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Chris Barrett:

      So I know nothing about them, but that setup sounds too good to be true without a lot of due diligence on your part. Personally I think you'll need to learn more about every step of the investing process before you take a leap in giving someone a ton of money with the hope and wish that they'll be honest with you. 


      I went to the office probably 10 years ago when there was more foreclosure volume.. his and her Bently Coupes kind of told me what I needed to know  :)
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.