Looking to Learn BRRRR Hands-On in Cincinnati — Willing to Add Value

Looking to Learn BRRRR Hands-On in Cincinnati — Willing to Add Value

Maria CarterPro Member
Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 10 votes

Hey everyone,

I’m based in Cincinnati, Ohio, and getting started with the BRRRR method. I’ve been learning through podcasts, books, and BiggerPockets, but I want to take the next step — connecting with someone actually doing BRRRR deals locally.

I’m not asking for free coaching — I’m offering my help in exchange for learning. I can assist with:

  • Researching properties or analyzing deals

  • Visiting sites or taking photos

  • Helping organize numbers or spreadsheets

  • Anything that saves you time

My goal is to learn how BRRRR deals really work in the Cincinnati market and eventually do my first one right.

If you’re open to chatting, letting me shadow a project, or just meeting for coffee, I’d be super grateful.

— Maria from Cincinnati
(Serious, reliable, and ready to put in the work)

6Reply
74 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2023 · 831 posts · 577 votes
    11mo

    Welcome to BiggerPockets Maria! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.