How to find local or long distance Brrrr

How to find local or long distance Brrrr

Investor · CO · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 3 votes

I am new to this forum and direct real estate investing, I have mostly done LP investments in the past. What is the best way to find Brrrr opportunities?  I would like to stay local, but willing to go to other locations for the right deal?  Thoughts?

1Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Ocala, FL · Member since 2017 · 138 posts · 100 votes
    6y

    @Scott White we have had the most success with identifying opportunities through Driving for Dollars.  Since you want to stay local, that's a good way to find them. I'm sure there are many other creative ways but this is the one I've used most.

  • Investor · CO · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Thank you!  So you just mean driving the areas I want to invest in...correct?  Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.