Cash out refinance

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 40 posts · 31 votes
6y

You can do either a cash out refinance or an equity home loan/equity line of credit. Each has their own tradeoffs so research them and compare costs to determine which one is best for you. Once you get the funds use it to make the downpayment on a new property using conventional financing. 

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Kitsap county Washington · Member since 2017 · 117 posts · 39 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Stephen Stokes:

    @Jibu V. I go about the negotiation process quite different than you explained. Feel free to send me a direct message and will share my process. 

    On the relationship aspect, this is business and if someone offers a better deal on a homogeneous product like conforming loans I do not feel bad going another direction. Now if you are talking about portfolio lender, private lender or anyone that can work outside the box of conforming loans....that is an entirely different story. 

    I'd like to hear your process. While  I'm waiting for my last 2 years taxes to be done and considering dscr loans. They seem competitive.

  • Specialist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 9 votes
    3y

    @Stephen Stokes I'd love to tap in with you and discuss your negotiation process. I will dm you and hopefully, we can converse soon. Blessings. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.