The Most Detailed BRRRR Checklist Known To Exist!

The Most Detailed BRRRR Checklist Known To Exist!

Specialist · Glassboro, NJ / Philadelphia · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 11 votes

Does anyone have a preferred BRRRR or Flip Checklist? I am in the process of compiling my own very detailed "Master To Do" list that encompasses even the tiniest of steps associated with the BRRRR and Flip process. Once finished, I will be happy to share it with everyone and anyone interested! My idea is to break down each major step 1. Buy, 2. Rehab, 3. Rent, 4. Re-Fi, into its own Sheet in Excel. Then going from start to finish, including every major, minor, and often overlooked step in order to create the most detailed all encompassing BRRRR checklist known to mankind!! If interested or capable of helping out please let me know!!

6Reply
64 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
5y

Hi! I would love to receive info on this as well. I understand the general steps of BRRRR and have been in touch with wholesale agents in the market I want to enter (San Antonio), but still would love to familiarize myself with the detailed steps or to talk to someone who has done this before!

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Orange County, CA · Member since 2020 · 214 posts · 184 votes
    5y

    Just left you a message!

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hi! I would love to receive info on this as well. I understand the general steps of BRRRR and have been in touch with wholesale agents in the market I want to enter (San Antonio), but still would love to familiarize myself with the detailed steps or to talk to someone who has done this before!

  • Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Tina Tsysh hey Tina, I'd love to see what input you had on this. Can you send to me as well?

  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    I would be very interested in what you come up with. Great project!

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 80 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    I think that is a tremendous idea! A lot of times it's the little next step that many teachers overlook but the newbies get stuck on, I would love to see the updated master list you come up with! 

  • Lee RipmaPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Prairie Village, KS · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    @Robert DiMenna How many BRRRRs and flips have you done? 

  • Vlad StingaPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · MA · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    Do you need someone who hasn't done one before to go over it and ask questions? that way you can see what's missing and what a newbie would need to know step by step. if so i'd be glad to help 

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    @Robert DiMenna - I would love to see what you came up with!

  • Rental Property Investor · Bremerton, WA · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    @Robert DiMenna this sounds like a great idea. I would love to see what you come up with, I definitely have some questions with the technical analysis side of things and I think this might help.

  • Honolulu · Member since 2020 · 134 posts · 51 votes
    5y

    @Robert DiMenna

    This is such a good idea!  My life is huge checklist!! :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.