Cleveland, Ohio property management

13 Replies

Originally posted by @David Bardwell :

Check out the list of PM companies I posted a while back. This list doesn't come with reviews, but it will give you a nice clean place to start if you want to do your initial research and make some phone calls. 

Big List of Cleveland Property Management Companies

Saw the name change. Thanks my man. You are the real MVP.

@David Bardwell that is a great list thanks. Would you take it a step further and give your recommendation on a few of them. I have looked at a couple and narrowed down a well recognized  one that I'm leaning toward however they have a lot of fees, some that just seem unnecessary. I know the PM needs to make money but so does the owner, looking for a happy medium for both parties.

@Chris Lord . I just read through the list and see monument real estate services on there. I would personally stay away from them as I’m now ending my relationship with them due to all the fees, lack of communication and difficulties with arranging appointments with them and contractors. It’s been a costly nightmare.

If you have found one you recommend please let me know. I will be self managing until I can find a competent one for my duplex. Thanks and good luck !

Originally posted by @Daniel Bork :

@Chris Lord. I just read through the list and see monument real estate services on there. I would personally stay away from them as I’m now ending my relationship with them due to all the fees, lack of communication and difficulties with arranging appointments with them and contractors. It’s been a costly nightmare.

If you have found one you recommend please let me know. I will be self managing until I can find a competent one for my duplex. Thanks and good luck !

Hey Daniel feel free to Send me a PM when you get a chance

We use Winwood Properties for our 22 unit, but they truly specialize in SF and smaller multi I believe! Not sure of their capacity right now, but definitely check them out. Our guy Martin is great dude!