DFW Scheduled Meetup!!!

DFW Scheduled Meetup!!!

Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes

ATTENTION: DALLAS, FORT WORTH, ARLINGTON, IRVING, PLANO MCKINNEY, and DENTON BP MEMBERS!!!

The Meet up at CHAMPS was a great SUCCESS!!! So we have a scheduled meetup August 16th Friday at 7:00PM. At Spring Creek BBQ in Irving Tx. Address is below!! (everyone must purchase a meal, this helps us from not paying out of own pocket for the space.) Thanks guys!

Plz RSVP to this event! Send me a PM so this way I can keep a head count name the SUBJECT LINE : AUGUST 16th ATTENDEE. I ask for you to do this because I want to be able to keep this forum up and always update the next scheduled event. It will make it a whole lot easier for a head count if I didn't have to keep going from page to page to count who's going and who canceled. If you decide to cancel and cannot make it just resend a new message with SUBJECT LINE: AUGUST 16th CANCEL ATTENDEE. This will help me avoid opening up all emails that are just saying I am attending or not attending. I can just read SUBJECT LINES, now if you are going to be writing me a message within that same PM, I suggest you send a separate one, because the whole idea is to make it easy to count and not open up each message.

Thank you everyone for attending last event! Lets make this next event a great SUCCESS as well so we can keep having them! It's always nice to be organizing something and have people show up :) ! THANKS GUYS and GALS! for the BP SUPPORT!!!

3514 W Airport Fwy Irving, TX 75062
(972) 313-0987
0Reply
213 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
13y

Missed the last one.

Jon Klaus, Jerry Puckett, John Chapman y'all going?

I'm gonna try :)

See this reply in the discussion

69 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes
    13y
    Ok so to keep the forum alive. At least post here too I guess your attending just so others will see. Because if I just get PM and no one replies on the post well then it just makes it look like a dead post and event ha ha. But do plz still send me a pm. Just so much easier to count.
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 443 posts · 174 votes
    13y

    I will contribute a post look forward to doing this again.

  • Real Estate Investor · Garland, TX · Member since 2013 · 46 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    i am interested in attending and will send you a pm as well.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Irving, TX · Member since 2012 · 49 posts · 4 votes
    13y

    I'm there. Excited for another great night.

  • Rehabber · Keller, TX · Member since 2013 · 137 posts · 20 votes
    13y

    I'm there!

  • SFR Investor · Aubrey, TX · Member since 2013 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Don't know that I can make it out there again, yet, but who knows?

  • Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    Where is everyone else who will be attending?! Come on guys lets make this event as great as the last!

  • Investor · Frisco, TX · Member since 2009 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    I'll be there!

  • Wholesaler · Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    I'll be there, looking forward to meeting everyone!

  • Investor · Arlington, TX · Member since 2013 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    Im there

  • Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
    13y

    Missed the last one.

    Jon Klaus, Jerry Puckett, John Chapman y'all going?

    I'm gonna try :)

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    13y

    Hey Shane, I'm going to be checking out some Rocky Mountain real estate next week, so I can't make this one. Next time....

  • Investor · Rowlett, TX · Member since 2013 · 132 posts · 72 votes
    13y

    Count me in!

  • Real Estate Investor · Desoto, TX · Member since 2013 · 560 posts · 528 votes
    13y

    I plan on attending. I attended the last meet-up at Champs and I think there was a pretty good turn-out. I understand it was meant to be a "meet and greet" and I feel it was successful in that respect. Will the next meet-up have some form of agenda? I am not saying it has to be the next event, but in my opinion at some point soon the meet-ups will need to have some sort of agenda and be structured in a way that promotes information flow by and to the entire group. If not, my concern is we are going to be small groups of people simply meeting in the same room for drinks and food. I do not want the meet-ups to flame out because I want to here from and share with people pursuing what I am pursuing.

    I am no expert in formalizing investment clubs but I am willing to bounce ideas. Just let me know how I can help!

  • Rehabber · Keller, TX · Member since 2013 · 137 posts · 20 votes
    13y

    @Daren H. , agreed! There has been quite a bit of conversation along those lines. I suggested that we look for more of a meeting room where those who wish to can talk about their deals. How they acquired them, what was needed, mistakes they made and pitfalls to avoid, etc etc. More of a case study environment. I think Spring Creek will be a better venue for this type of thing but ultimately I think a conference room is the way to go! There may end up being a small fee for it though.. I guess it will depend if people are willing to pay $5.00 or so for a place like that ;-)

  • Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    UPDATE!!!! MUST READ!!!!

    We are going to have the network/meet up on the 30th of August at 7pm!!!Same Location (Spring Creek BBQ)!

    The reason we are changing the date is because we made some additions to the meet up! We will be having @Jerry Puckettas our first speaker!!! We will be posting more details about what he will be speaking about soon!

    We changed the date to give us some time to network and invite as many BP members as we can! Especially since we are having a great speaker! We want it to be a great turn out!

    So if you all can help by posting this link to anyone that you feel may be interested go right ahead!!

    THANKS EVERY BODY FOR UNDERSTANDING! I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE STILL! AUGUST 30TH 7PM SPRING CREEK BBQ, IRVING TX

    if there are any questions at all, feel free to send me a message or reply on here and I will be more than happy to help! I also want to thank my new partner in this @Kathy Armstrong she is great and has awesome ideas!!

  • Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    ATTENTION: DALLAS, FORT WORTH, ARLINGTON, IRVING, PLANO MCKINNEY, and DENTON BP MEMBERS!!!

    Read previous post about date change and updates!

  • Involved In Real Estate · Irving, TX · Member since 2012 · 49 posts · 4 votes
    13y

    Definitely will be there!

    @Jerry Puckett Bring it on!

    @Alexander Bustos You the man.

  • Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 133 posts · 11 votes
    13y

    Hey everyone! I just set up a DFW BiggerPockets Facebook group for our meeting events and announcements. Plus I will be inviting other DFW investors that are not on BP and that should get more BP subscribers. Please go join. Here is the link:

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/705727702777577/

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    13y

    Cool, I think I can make the 8/30 meeting.

  • Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    Great @Jon Klaus look forward to meeting you!

  • Investor · Denton, TX · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Thanks for organizing! I look forward to meeting you all.

  • Specialist · Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 57 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    Im There

  • Carrollton, TX · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    13y
    edit: Whoops, just saw it was changed to the 30th, I should definitely be able to make that one!
  • Wholesaler · Texarkana, TX · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    Hello, I am wondering how much interest there would be to start a group in or near-er to Texarkana. I would love to come down to Dallas for a meetup, and I am very much considering that, but is there any interest in North East Texas? Texarkana, Marshall, Atlanta, Mt. Pleasant, Sulphur Springs, might all be good places where there could be a meeting.....

    Thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.