Buffalo NY Real Estate meet up

Buffalo NY Real Estate meet up

Investor · buffalo, NY · Member since 2008 · 354 posts · 23 votes

All,

@David Niles and I have been talking about hosting a real estate meet up in Buffalo NY. We wanted to gauge interest on doing this event in the next 2-3 weeks and preferably a week day. Want to get your thoughts. Dave also suggest a nice place to go to so that way we don't have to worry about 'overstaying our welcome' while we chat.

Hope to hear from you ,

Mike

0Reply
102 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Upstate, NY · Member since 2012 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
13y

How about Froghair on Transit ???

it's conductive to a group meeting etc

See this reply in the discussion

72 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2013 · 103 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    I can do after September 2 during the week.

  • Rental Property Investor · Upstate, NY · Member since 2012 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    count us in...

    but I won't go into downtown Buffalo

  • Lender · Edmonton, Alberta · Member since 2012 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    13y
    I am open to it would be great!
  • Real Estate Investor · Apollo Beach, FL · Member since 2011 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    13y
    I'm interested...
  • Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2012 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Pat L - you're not serious, are you? I'm a tentative in, depending on date and time.

  • Real Estate Broker · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2013 · 102 posts · 36 votes
    13y

    I'm in for anything after September 1.

  • Investor · buffalo, NY · Member since 2008 · 354 posts · 23 votes
    13y

    The biggest issue I am running into is finding a venue that is flexible for all of us. I see some folks from Lockport , I know some of the people are from south buffalo so I want to find a place that will work for all of us. At this point I am targeting putting this get together in the middle of September during the week. I want to speak with @David Niles about a possible location as he had a lead on it. Also could open this to some Rochester peeps if we want, I know it is a trek, and lets not forget about our Canadian friends.

  • Real Estate Broker · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2013 · 102 posts · 36 votes
    13y

    I'm actually in Amherst. I should update that. Regardless, I'm willing to travel.

  • Tonawanda, NY · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    Same here, I'd like to join. I'm not worried about the distance. I'm usually free after 5pm most days. After September 2nd is fine too.

  • Investor · buffalo, NY · Member since 2008 · 354 posts · 23 votes
    13y

    good Idea to change your location @Andrew Schultz . I think was thinking September 12th (a Thursday) with a 7 PM start time. I am close to getting a venue but wanted to get a headcount for Buffalo meet up.

  • Rental Property Investor · Upstate, NY · Member since 2012 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    How about Froghair on Transit ???

    it's conductive to a group meeting etc

  • Investor · buffalo, NY · Member since 2008 · 354 posts · 23 votes
    13y

    @Pat L. that is a great idea!! Froghair is a great place. I think that will be where we meet unless my other venue comes through.

  • J ScottPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    13y

    I don't yet know my travel schedule that far out, but there's a reasonable chance that I'm in. I'm staying in Buffalo through September...

  • Investor · Grand Island, NY · Member since 2012 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    Count me in

  • Real Estate Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2013 · 103 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    Great idea guys! I've never been there and am really looking forward to going.

  • David NilesBusiness Member
    Property Manager · DeLand FL · Member since 2012 · 860 posts · 243 votes
    13y

    Sounds good guys, pretty good response so far.

  • Real Estate Broker · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2013 · 102 posts · 36 votes
    13y

    I'm in.

  • Julie GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2012 · 64 posts · 9 votes
    13y

    my husband and I are hoping to be able to make this. We've been pretty MIA but hoping to make some REI moves this fall so would love to network with some local folks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Upstate, NY · Member since 2012 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y
    Originally posted by Julie Greene:
    my husband and I are hoping to be able to make this. We've been pretty MIA but hoping to make some REI moves this fall so would love to network with some local folks!

    Hi Julie

    Great to hear as my wife will also be there

    Hope to see you all

  • Tonawanda, NY · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    Ok, cool. The Frog Hair sounds like a good place.

  • Real Estate Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2013 · 53 posts · 5 votes
    13y

    Hello Michael,

    Count me in, I'm coming from Lockport but I've been looking for something like this. Please let me know if this is still on.

    Regards,

    Zachary

  • Investor · buffalo, NY · Member since 2008 · 354 posts · 23 votes
    13y

    @Zachary S. this is going to happen! We will plan to have this September 12th. We encourage people to bring their wives or other partners. We are hoping to get a more final headcount the week of the event so I can contact Frog Hair to plan for a larger party. It will be great to meet some fellow Buffalo Investors and BP folks. @David Niles and I hope that this is the first of many real estate meetups we can do.

    Mike

  • Real Estate Broker · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2013 · 102 posts · 36 votes
    13y

    Great, I'm really looking forward to this!

  • Rental Property Investor · Upstate, NY · Member since 2012 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Sept 12th

    Duly noted..

  • Real Estate Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2013 · 53 posts · 5 votes
    13y

    Mike,

    Thank you for getting back to me. I'm very interested. Are there any memberships that need to be paid, or is it anyone can come?

    Do you have a phone number or email so I can contact you the week of?

    Please let me know.

    Regards,

    Zachary

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.