DFW Network Meeting! Sept 27th 7:00 pm

DFW Network Meeting! Sept 27th 7:00 pm

Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes

RECAP: August meet up was a great success!! We were able to have @Jerry Puckett as a speaker and he was great! Everyone had a wonderful time and enjoyed being able to ask questions at the end of Jerry's speech. We also surprised every one with our "sign-in" sheet and every body walked away with an updated list in their inbox that next morning of every attendee with their name/email/niche!

We had some request to update a new thread for each months networking meeting. It will be at the same location as August meet up. 3514 W Airport Fwy, Irving, TX SPRING CREEK BBQ. Be sure to add us on FACEBOOK and RSVP on the events page!

We look forward to seeing everyone at this next meet up!! WE WILL HAVE @Jon Klaus speaking!!! BIO COMING SOON!!! Thanks again for everyone's support!! And we look forward to seeing you all again!!!

Thanks again! -Alex, @Kathy Armstrong

1
Topic locked
109 views

Most Popular Reply

Homeowner · Frisco, TX · Member since 2013 · 22 posts · 4 votes
13y

I'm planning on being there. I work 7am to 3:30pm in Dallas so I have to figure out what to do between 3:30pm and the meeting start time (without driving all the way back to Frisco) but I will figure it out I suppose. Maybe The Flying Saucer ... I am working on my 2nd plate.

2
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

36 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Texarkana, TX · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    Thanks @Jon Klaus for the mention! I will not be able to make it to the meetup this time. I want to come, but I just can't do the 4 hour drive from Texarkana. I plan on being there for next month though!

    1
    Topic locked
  • Plano, TX · Member since 2013 · 226 posts · 156 votes
    13y

    I'll be there, having trouble with the RSVP page....

    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2012 · 289 posts · 74 votes
    13y

    Count me in.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Plano, TX · Member since 2013 · 226 posts · 156 votes
    13y

    If anyone thats attending tonight has long-term apartment investing experience, and would be willing to share, please find me. Or any experience for that matter!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 133 posts · 11 votes
    13y

    here is the events link again @Tom Lafferty https://www.facebook.com/events/152044285006544/

    0
    Topic locked
  • Plano, TX · Member since 2013 · 226 posts · 156 votes
    13y

    I got it working, thanks Kathy!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Rowlett, TX · Member since 2013 · 132 posts · 72 votes
    13y

    I don't have a facebook but I will definitely be there tonight...I couldn't make it to the last one due to a last minute obstacle [ work ;( ] but I will be there this time! Looking forward to seeing you all there!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 133 posts · 11 votes
    13y
    We had a great meeting tonight! @Jon Klaus was a very inspiring and motivating speaker! Thank you, Jon! I made some VALUABLE new contacts as I am sure others did as well. Stay tuned for announcements about next month's meeting!
    1
    Topic locked
  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    @Kathy Armstrong Any meetings planned in the near future?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    12y

    @Jarrod Young please check out the Real Estate Events and Happenings forum for announcements of meetups.

    0
    Topic locked