My Success In Wholesaling

My Success In Wholesaling

Wholesaler · Edmond, OK · Member since 2012 · 53 posts · 24 votes

Hello Everyone, 

I would like to share my success with some of you.... I have done 2 wholesale deals over $50,000 and i just wanted to let newbies that wholesaling works! If you're on the verge of giving up, please don't. You are one step closer to your first paycheck. I tried posting checks here but they removed the post, so i'm just typing it up. 

When i first got started, it was a little rocky, but as soon as i got my first deal, it was going up from there. I am writing this to hopefully inspire you to take action and not give up. 

Talk soon, 

Tarek Wazzan

14Reply
71 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
9y

So you're trying to promote yourself as a newbie that made a few $50K+ checks, but you just happen to have a website offering training for $499. Give me a break man. This post reaks and should be deleted. Get a pro account if you want to market your education programs.

Nice pic of you and the Lambo. Where'd you rent it?

See this reply in the discussion

39 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Seaside, CA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y
    Tarek, Your success is very inspiring. Great work! Did you wholesale SFRs?
  • Wholesaler · Edmond, OK · Member since 2012 · 53 posts · 24 votes
    9y

    @P.J. Bremner I completely respect your opinion as they are your opinions! I truly wish you success in wholesaling. Not trying to pick on you, but retirement is such a flawed concept. I would rather keep evolving and challenge myself than the so called "retirement". But i'm glad you're retired bud ;) 

  • Wholesaler · Edmond, OK · Member since 2012 · 53 posts · 24 votes
    9y

    @Samuel Jensen Thank you Samuel! This one deal i showed above was a commercial wholesale. You can literally wholesale anything! That's the cool thing about wholesaling. Hope you're having a positive day :) 

  • Rental Property Investor · Claremont, CA · Member since 2015 · 292 posts · 374 votes
    9y

    @Tarek Wazzan

    I guess having the option to wake up and work 16 hours or work 0 hours each day is a terrible thing, right?  Again, you are making assumptions and know nothing about me lol I thought I had you figured out, but clearly you keep sinking to new lows ;)  I wake up every morning and spend 3 hours reading, learning 2 new languages and posting on BP.  I guess I should hold myself to your standards and "keep evolving and challenging myself" because clearly, I am not currently doing so.  Troll on my ignorant, offensive friend!

    Anyhow, for real this time, take care.

    @Aaron Mazzrillo Thank you for pointing out this clown to me, it's been a fun afternoon! lol although I have to admit, I'm a little jealous I spent my hard earned investment money on more real estate rather than a shiny orange Lambo and para sailing equipment :*(  I could have been somebody!!!

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    If you're taking title, that isn't wholesaling. Semantics, I know, but taking title isn't free; transaction costs, money costs..

    And no, I have nothing better to do today. I wholesaled... I mean sold a rental yesterday and I have three more in escrow I'm wholesaling... I mean buying and holding as rentals. 

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    9y
    Tarek Wazzan I have been trying to inbox u but it will not go through. I'm a newbie investor rt now I'm in the knowledge stage and cleaning up my credit. I will like to start wholesaling and raise capital to us as a down payment on rental property. I'm hear how hard wholesaling is and I'm game for it I would like to know how you got started and any books that helped you get better along the way. You can inbox your answer or just reply.
  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Now, let's see that Lambo title.... Come on!!!

  • Vancouver, WA · Member since 2010 · 78 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    Awesome, I would love more details on how your found and completed your deals.  I'm hoping to start wholesaling soon.

  • Wholesaler · Edmond, OK · Member since 2012 · 53 posts · 24 votes
    9y

    Hi Lynda, @Lynda Duke I mostly focus on postcard marketing the most. The best advice I can give you is your money is made in the follow up! I think anyone can do it. It's not rocket science, you just have to take action and be consistent with your marketing and follow ups. I wish you the best of luck! Have a great night 😊

  • Vancouver, WA · Member since 2010 · 78 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    Thank you Tarek, I'm slowing building my confidence 2017 will be a good year!  Best of Luck to you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.