3 1/2 Years on BP (My most succesful month to date)

3 1/2 Years on BP (My most succesful month to date)

Lender · Frederick/ Falls Church DC, Maryland & Virginia · Member since 2014 · 794 posts · 612 votes

I cannot recall if I had done my first deal prior to joining BP.  I am pretty sure when I joined I was still in my research phase trying to figure it all out.  I remember reading peoples post who were doing multiple deals a month and thinking "How in the world are they doing this, I can barely find a deal that works".

Fast forward to today which marks the end of my most successful month in real estate.  I did a total of 17 deals this month, 6 wholesales and 11 loans.  Though reaching this milestone feels great I know its only the beginning and I will crush these numbers in 2018.  The point of this post is not to brag or boast but to simply share my beliefs on how I got to this point (and rather quickly).  I believe success in real estate is much simpler than people make it out to be.  


Here is what I am not.  I am not super smart, I have no degree in real estate, I had no money to start with, the list goes on.  

Here is what I am.  I am persistent, consistent, and very coach-able.  I listened closely to people who are doing what I want to do even when I didn't understand the reasons behind their advice.  Most of all, I went all in and immersed myself in as much real estate knowledge as I could.   

If you are reading this post, have yet to do a deal and are being held back by fear or uncertainty this post is for you.  We have all been there.  We all had to get over the hurdle of our first deal.  Take the leap, learn and remain steadfast in your goals.  You'll be glad you did.

19Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Saint Cloud, MN · Member since 2017 · 90 posts · 70 votes
8y

Excellent post! Congratulations! Very inspiring!

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Saint Cloud, MN · Member since 2017 · 90 posts · 70 votes
    8y

    Excellent post! Congratulations! Very inspiring!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 311 posts · 150 votes
    8y
    damn that’s awesome good for you man, it amazes me how many people sit on the sideline for years (if not ever)! great to hear your killen it
  • Real Estate Broker · Temecula, CA · Member since 2014 · 992 posts · 782 votes
    8y

    That is great !  Well done!!   I totally agree that the first one is the most difficult by far.

    My first deal was in investment in UTAH that I still own today. I never would have pulled the trigger. I do have to give credit to my husband for saying- lets do it and lets do it today.

  • Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2014 · 615 posts · 172 votes
    8y

    @Andrew Michael

    Awesome month for you! Congratulations; With such results, keep doing what you are doing.

    And I like the humility part..... 

    Cheers!

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y

    That's great Andrew, congrats and keep up the good work!

  • chula vista, CA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Amazing! Definitely very inspiring. I'm just starting out and hopefully will have a similar success as yours and someday will write post like this! RE investing is indeed very intimidating but reading through this forum, I think I'll have all the help and support I need to travel this path. Thank you for posting this!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 92 posts · 23 votes
    8y
    Congratulations! I did my first deal a year ago. This has definitely been a year of learning! Hopefully I’m doing as many deals as you are by 3.5 Years!
  • Rental Property Investor · Henderson, NV · Member since 2013 · 96 posts · 33 votes
    8y

    Congratulations @Andrew Michael.  That's inspiring.

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    8y

    Congrats @Andrew Michael!

  • Real Estate Investor & Consultant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 620 posts · 386 votes
    8y

    LOVE IT!

  • Rental Property Investor · Glen Mills, PA · Member since 2012 · 87 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    That's great to hear! You are an inspiration!

  • Real Estate Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 33 votes
    8y
    Awesome to hear! Very inspiring. Congratulations!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.