More Traffic from BiggerPockets than Twitter and Facebook Combined = Success

More Traffic from BiggerPockets than Twitter and Facebook Combined = Success

Investor · Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 495 votes

I can track the sources of traffic to our website. I have been active on LinkedIn for years now. I am sure I have over 500 connections. I am also well connected on FaceBook and have a company page there as well as a personal page. I just got off of Google checking our pages traffic results and sources to see what is working and, what's not. The results are that we are getting more verifiable traffic from BiggerPocket.com than we get from LI and FB combined, and these visitors are staying on our sight longer. I am not always sure what I am doing here but, I can say without a doubt, it is generating quality traffic for our website!!!

11Reply
141 views

Most Popular Reply

Will BarnardPro Member
Moderator
Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
14y

I have not checked in a while, but traffic majority has always been from BP Nation. I have yet to do any deal with anyone from FB or LinkedIn, yet I have done lots with BP members.

It does not take a genius to figure out why I spend about 15 hours per year on those sites and 15 hours per day on BP!

See this reply in the discussion

54 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    14y

    Thanks, Gidon Freidfertig. You'll soon see that once you start to engage, the benefits of the site start to come your way. Welcome!

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    14y

    I'm doing all I can Josh! I'm beggining to think that several don't appreciate the efforts, LOL. I'll get out of here and suffer the withdrawls for awhile.....like I said, BP should come with a warning about it being addictive!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    14y

    Thanks Bill Gulley. Other than encouraging other members to engage on the site, we need all the help we can get off-site as well . . . I do appreciate your efforts though.

  • Real Estate Broker · San Diego, CA · Member since 2009 · 119 posts · 54 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Joshua D.:

    Curtis Gabhart - I hope your guilt gets the best of you and as a result, we'll see a little more of you around these parts!

    Brad Friesen - Welcome. Please introduce yourself in our new member introductions forum. It doesn't take a lot of time to be active here. If you or anyone else commits a few minutes each day or a few times a week to jump on the forums and to participate, you'll absolutely see the benefits. Like anything else, it just takes a little commitment, but certainly the benefits of that commitment are well worth it!

     I guess a little late than never right @Joshua D.?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.