Condo in Northern NH - Help me analyze this deal

Condo in Northern NH - Help me analyze this deal

Jonathan BombaciBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

This would be a condo in the white mountains that I would rent out to Long Term Tenants. I think it's pretty common to airbnb in this area but I like the idea of stable predictable cashflow. 

The cap rate is less than I typically look for but the cashflow is pretty attractive. I have more actively managed properties but a condo is attractive since I'm assuming it would end up being pretty close passive income (assuming we get great tenants). 

View report

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL. 33619 · Member since 2019 · 33 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    My Quick & Dirty analysis of this is, if the seller accepts an offer of $120,000, I might give a thumbs up. Only because that raises your Cash On Cash to 9.19% (all else remaining the same) and you still get good cash flow (my minimum cash flow of $200/mo. per sfh and I prefer at least 12% ROI from my prop. anals.). Can you add any capital features to increase the rent maybe?

  • Jonathan BombaciBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Probably can’t increase the rent much but yeah you’re right at $120,000 the ratios
    look much better. It might be worth a shot. Thanks! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.