Good afternoon BP community, Amazing news I quit my job and decided to invest in real estate full time it just pays better and allows me to be with my family more. I want to add wholesaling to my bag of tricks and would like input on the best ways to find buyers that are investors or flippers. I'm looking at houses in the west end and surrounding areas. Also, should I use a purchasing agreement online or should I have my RE attorney draft a contract? ALL INPUTS AND FEEDBACK WELCOME!
Thanks,
Shane
This might be a little dated, but you can find a few of these that work for you:
Finding CASH Buyers; Here are a few ideas to help build your list:
That should get you started looking in the right direction. Honestly though, the best way to find Buyers is to get a good deal under contract, When you have a good deal, Investors will come out of the woodwork to buy it.
This might be a little dated, but you can find a few of these that work for you:
Finding CASH Buyers; Here are a few ideas to help build your list:
That should get you started looking in the right direction. Honestly though, the best way to find Buyers is to get a good deal under contract, When you have a good deal, Investors will come out of the woodwork to buy it.
Thank you I really appreciate you taking time to go so in depth to help me
Go to meet ups, and meet your cash buyers face to face. Even if you only find two, doing business with someone you know and have met saves you so many headaches down the line. Most cash buyers you find on facebook or other social media platforms are either wholesalers or just not serious. Serious investors buy from people they know and trust.
Google The Louisville Network. Allows you to send to my buyers list.
Hi Shane, I am also a new investor like you and I look forward to finding deals that work for me. I would love to be added to your list.
Hey Shane, Add me to your list.
Building a list and network is great and I’m sure everyone in the business consistently does this but I’ve learned that after a while A GREAT deal usually just sells itself.