Private money club with Chris Naugle

Private money club with Chris Naugle

Member since 2021 · 50 posts · 27 votes

Hello BP family

I recently just watched a live webinar with Chris Naugle. He and his team started the private money club. This seems like an amazing way for all types of investors to get financing. Did you watch it, or know anything about it? Chris seems like a great person that is passionate about helping others take control of their money. To me this seems like a great way to get money help others and yourself with money and financing deals. I would like to hear others on their thoughts because I would like to join his private money club.

Thanks for taking your time and reading.

0Reply
135 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 3 votes
3y

@James French I have been following Chris for a while and I am a firm believer in infinite banking. I didn’t go with his company to set up my life insurance policy. They came across too pushy and didn’t get enough detail and when you’re new to something and about to put an abundant amount of money somewhere, you want to feel safe and like you have all the information and I just didn’t with his team. I do still listen to their webinars, etc. I haven’t loaned any money out and not sure if I will, but definitely believe it is a great way to make money. 

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    It hit my IG feed so I looked into it. I just can't find ANYTHING online that isn't from Chris or his team.  Annual fee of $1,000, no other payment options.  Nothing about this thing gives me a warm and fuzzy.

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Tim Zoz

    I see him post a lot about infinite banking on YouTube. Has a large following .

    I believe this is new venture

    Not recommending it or disapproving it as I don’t know enough about it. In situations like this I don’t like to be the test case, give it time and see what people say after 6-12 months

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Investor · San Jose Ca · Member since 2020 · 125 posts · 115 votes
    3y

    I watch some of his vids and stuff.  Seems legit but I don't know anyone who has personally done anything in the PMC.  Seems legit though.  Just a place for lenders to find borrowers and vs vrsa.  Its my understanding that the individuals are responsible for all the legalities, contracts ect to make it safe not to get ripped off.  But 1000$ to find a hard money lender, or find a deal you want to lend to seems pricy. But maybe its worth it if you don't have a place to get hard/private money for deals. 

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Jeffrey Evans

    $1000 to find a deal I agree - there are tons of syndications and funds available for real estate investors today since jobs act that you can invest in and do your own research on.

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 3 votes
    3y

    @James French I have been following Chris for a while and I am a firm believer in infinite banking. I didn’t go with his company to set up my life insurance policy. They came across too pushy and didn’t get enough detail and when you’re new to something and about to put an abundant amount of money somewhere, you want to feel safe and like you have all the information and I just didn’t with his team. I do still listen to their webinars, etc. I haven’t loaned any money out and not sure if I will, but definitely believe it is a great way to make money. 

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    Yeah, I get the infinite banking principal and see many others leveraging the concept.  This is a new venture for him so I'm not super surprised at the lack of feedback out there.  I'm in the same boat, wait and see. Always looking for investors so we'll see if it's another viable source. 

  • Investor · San Jose Ca · Member since 2020 · 125 posts · 115 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chris Seveney:

    @Jeffrey Evans

    $1000 to find a deal I agree - there are tons of syndications and funds available for real estate investors today since jobs act that you can invest in and do your own research on.


     The PMC isn't a syndication or anything.  Although I believe Chris and his team have one.   As Chris describes it PMC is a dating site for people needing money to do a deal and for people wanting to lend money to make a 10-12% return.  Pretty cool I suppose.  Still a lot of work do underwrite a deal and vet the person to make sure you trust them to lend to.  Syndication is def more passive, but usually a 4-7yr deal tying your money up.  In PMC the lender dictates whatever terms he/she is wanting.  Some people on there do a lot of deals.  I guess once you found a good person to lend to and trust them it would be pretty passive after that as long as you just lended to that person.  

  • Investor · San Jose Ca · Member since 2020 · 125 posts · 115 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Angie Dickson:

    @James French I have been following Chris for a while and I am a firm believer in infinite banking. I didn’t go with his company to set up my life insurance policy. They came across too pushy and didn’t get enough detail and when you’re new to something and about to put an abundant amount of money somewhere, you want to feel safe and like you have all the information and I just didn’t with his team. I do still listen to their webinars, etc. I haven’t loaned any money out and not sure if I will, but definitely believe it is a great way to make money. 


     Same for me.  I like his content and follow him.  But the marketing ect was a little over the top for me to get my policy with them.  Although I believe if you do a IBC policy with them you get a yr membership to the PMC. I am not for sure on that though.  

  • Investor · San Jose Ca · Member since 2020 · 125 posts · 115 votes
    3y

    @Chris Seveney 

    although I suppose anyone looking to do a syndication cold do it from the PMC to find investors.  My understanding is you can use it to try and borrow for pretty much anything.  The members looking to lend just pick who, or a deal they want to lend to.

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Has anyone had success with infinite banking. I have a lot of questions but can see the value 

  • Financial Advisor · Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 833 posts · 798 votes
    3y

    @Daniel Trippett

    The subject has been beat to death in many different threads here on BP. This is an older, but very thorough one:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    It should answer a lot of your questions. If not, just post them and I'll respond.

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y

    Here is some information. I have collected emails received. 

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Here's the information I promised texting you about how we can help you achieve your financial goals and foster your personal growth. With expert guidance, tailored training, and a supportive community that will align you with the tools you need to fast-track your success and avoid common pitfalls.

    What is The Success Team?
    Founded by Chris Naugle, the visionary behind Private Money Club, The Success Team focuses on helping committed individuals like you achieve lasting success. Our proven systems and personalized approach ensure that you’re on the path to making your goals a reality.

    Next Steps:

    1. Set up your Private Money Club Account
      If you haven’t already, make sure to create your free account at www.privatemoneyclub.com. We will upgrade it to a Premier account once you’re set up!
      While you’re getting acclimated, feel free to explore the platform. Connect with like-minded investors, check out potential opportunities, and start familiarizing yourself with the community. The more you engage, the better equipped you'll be to leverage everything The Success Team has to offer.
      • Feeling lost? Watch this short video for a quick walkthrough.
      • ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I have the cost list for the classes but they state they are tailored to me

    All together @ retail - $29,976 without Asset Protection/Entity Structuring - $17,976

    Money School Essentials (Virtual 3 day plus 1 year recordings plus access to library)
    $1891
    PMC Premier - 1497/PMC Accelerator coaching -2997$5,494
    PMC RE Performance Bus Tour (12 week RE Coaching) - 7997/
    VIP Money Tank - 1297 (EACH)
    $10,591
    Asset Protection/Entity Structuring $12,000



    Success Team Tuition - $20,488 WITHOUT ASSET - $12,488

    Money School Essentials( Live Virtual 3 day plus 1 year recordings and access to library)included
    PMC Premier - 997/ PMC Accelerator coaching - 2497$3,494
    BUS TOUR/PMC RE 12 week on Demand - 6997
    Money Tank -2 TICKETS - 997 EACH
    $8,991
    API LAW (asset protection/entity/trust)$8,000

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    This has all been over the phone or email. 

    I am looking for more info and insight. is it a scam? Is it a good business practice to work with someone you never met? 

    thank you in advance. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.