Any meetups soon near Sacramento??

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 242 posts · 152 votes
3y

Hey Forrest! Theres a West Sac meetup that is the last Tuesday of every month, and a meetup in Roseville that I help run on the first Tuesday of every month. I'll post the meetup links here :)

Please let me know if you have any other questions about the events :)

West Sacramento Meetup

Roseville Meetup

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 242 posts · 152 votes
    3y

    Hey Forrest! Theres a West Sac meetup that is the last Tuesday of every month, and a meetup in Roseville that I help run on the first Tuesday of every month. I'll post the meetup links here :)

    Please let me know if you have any other questions about the events :)

    West Sacramento Meetup

    Roseville Meetup

  • Rental Property Investor · San Mateo, CA · Member since 2017 · 108 posts · 49 votes
    3y

    I would love to get some maintenance and landscaping vendor referrals from Sacramento area.   Just put an offer in there.  I am 2 hrs away in San Mateo.

  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    @Forrest T Schue I've attended both those meetups which Nicole posted above. They are great! Definitely recommend

    Also, here is a meetup happening this week on Thursday Oct 20, in Natomas

    Eventbrite - Pints and Properties

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.