• Bergen County, NJ
Votes |
Hemlane Feedback for Remote investor

David Spangenthal
  • New to Real Estate
  • Bergen County, NJ
Posted Mar 3 2021, 08:14

BP Community,

About to close on my first out-of-state investment property (SFH). The property has an existing long-term tenant and is cash-flowing. I've been in a trial with Hemlane, specifically the "Complete" package since I have yet to build up a network of service professionals in the area. Existing tenants claim that they are generally happy with the property and don't have any complaints or repairs that they've requested and they've just renewed their lease 2 months ago.

What I like about Hemlane
- Cost: Even at the most expensive package offering for full repair coordination and access to a network of service pros, its still cheaper than the property management companies I've spoken with. (Separate issue, I've been unable to find one that I'm happy with)
- I know there are other cheaper/free property management applications and services, but the repair coordination and not needing to be on call is a huge plus for me.
- Experience - So far is just awesome. UI is great, customer service has been great

I've seen some postings on here for Hemlane. Generally positive, but few and far between. I'd love to know if anyone has been using them, specifically the "Complete" package and would be willing to share your experience.

Thanks in advance!

Loading replies...