BPCON event app is active

BPCON event app is active

Alicia MarksPro Member
Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes

Hello everyone! We are so excited to be 2 weeks away from BPCON2022! Here are a few things to note

1. Tickets are sold out and no other tickets will be released. Anyone selling tickets should list them here

2. Please check your email for any relevant updates and info. These will likely come from CVent or BiggerPockets email addresses. Please check your spam folder as well

3. The CVent app is up and running. Download it and look for BPCON2022. Start entering in your info to get connected. You will need your registration confirmation code found in your confirmation email to complete signed up

4. Start looking for your themed outfits. Work hard, play hard!

5Reply
48 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 6 votes
4y

...themed outfits?!

Did I miss something?

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · RI · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hello! I know tickets are sold out but is there a way I could volunteer at the conference in exchange for a ticket? I can work any hours and have many skills being a property manager LOL! I hope to hear from you. Thank you! 

  • Alicia MarksPro Member
    OP
    Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Yosefa Kornwitz:

    Hello! I know tickets are sold out but is there a way I could volunteer at the conference in exchange for a ticket? I can work any hours and have many skills being a property manager LOL! I hope to hear from you. Thank you! 


     Sorry, all volunteer spots are filled as well. We are adding more seating for next year's event, so plan to buy early!

  • Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    ...themed outfits?!

    Did I miss something?

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I have not seen this email and it probably went to our spam which is deleted weekly.  Is there anyway I can get it sent back to me? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.