Post your available tickets HERE

Post your available tickets HERE

Alicia MarksPro Member
Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes

Hello everyone! BPCON 2022 is officially sold out, but we know plan can change. If you have a ticket, please post it in this thread. When it is sold, please quote your original post and say "SOLD" in caps in the response. This will help keep track of who has tickets and who is still looking. If we are able to open any additional ticket, they will be posted here as well, but we are not expecting to have any more availability on our side. Looking forward to a great event!

24Reply
799 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 19 votes
4y

It sounds like we just need to start a networking event around the corner for us that didn't make it in time!

See this reply in the discussion

404 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Thank you for creating this thread to consolidate this posts all over this channel into one. I'm on the buy-side trying to find one ticket so will be watching this closely!

  • Investor · North County San Diego · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 16 votes
    4y

    Looking for 2 tickets. If anyone have any, send me a DM

  • Torrance, CA · Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    Looking for 1 ticket. Please DM if anyone has one available

  • Member since 2022 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Miguel Jauregui:

    Thank you for creating this thread to consolidate this posts all over this channel into one. I'm on the buy-side trying to find one ticket so will be watching this closely!

    I should mention that I’m looking for ONE ticket...so if someone finds a pair to buy and gets stuck with one other ticket, I WILL TAKE IT! Thanks. 

  • Crystal BrandosPro Member
    Investor · Southern California · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    thank you! I'm in search of 2 tickets as well. Already have the hotel booked and now babysitter set for my kids . lol. Hoping to make it there this year. Last year in New Orleans was amazing!

  • Financial Advisor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I am looking to purchase 2 tickets as well! Thank you

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I am also looking for 2 tickets.  Thank you.

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Looking for 1-2 tickets as well. Thanks.

  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I am also looking for a ticket. 

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Looking for 4 tickets! 

  • Bryant TroupePro Member
    Investor · Rocklin, CA · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    I'm looking for 1 ticket.

  • Member since 2022 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Bryant Troupe:

    I'm looking for 1 ticket.

    I’d you find a pair and need to sell one, I’m open to purchasing it. I’ll above ticket price too. 
  • New to Real Estate · Whittier, CA · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    I am looking to purchase 2 tickets. Please DM me if they become available. Thank you.

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2021 · 24 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I’m looking for 2 tickets! 

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I’m looking for 1 ticket.  

  • Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    I’m looking for one ticket, please! 

  • Clifton, NJ · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Hello, looking for 1 ticket.

  • Investor · Ventura County, CA · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Miguel Jauregui:
    Quote from @Miguel Jauregui:

    Thank you for creating this thread to consolidate this posts all over this channel into one. I'm on the buy-side trying to find one ticket so will be watching this closely!

    I should mention that I’m looking for ONE ticket...so if someone finds a pair to buy and gets stuck with one other ticket, I WILL TAKE IT! Thanks. 


     Looking for one ticket here too! 

  • Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 12 votes
    4y

    Hi!  Looking for 2 tickets.  Message me if you cant make it anymore.  

    Thanks!

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hello! Looking for 1 ticket! Please DM me. Thanks!

  • Investor · Northern Virginia · Member since 2017 · 159 posts · 59 votes
    4y

    Looking for 1 ticket. Thank you.

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hello 

    Looking for 3 tickets.  I live in SD so hopefully we can meet up if you are local selling your tickets.  Please DM, thank you!

  • Fond Du Lac, WI · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    @Alicia Marks

    I would be interested in 1 or 2 tickets

  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 30 posts · 17 votes
    4y

    Hi all,

    I'm looking to purchase **one** ticket to BPCON 2022! I am local to Southern California. If anyone has an extra ticket or has to cancel for some reason, please reply here or send a DM. Thank you in advance!

    Marc

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago Suburbs, IL · Member since 2021 · 72 posts · 54 votes
    4y

    I would love to purchase one ticket as well!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.