Hello, My fiancé and I are about to wire down payment to invest for 3/2 SFR in Ocala, FL. It's a new construction building which will be finished building in Sep/Oct 2022. However, B2RDirect hasn't been provide any of pictures of real buildings yet. They only shared a master plan and pro foma with us. We were skeptical at first but then it is backed and recommended by senior counselor at NORADA company ( if anyone knows about Marco Santarelli). After I have read a bad review about this company on BiggerPockets forum, we are hesitant to move forward. We would like to hear from REI experts who have any experience with this company. Help, please~ We'd appreciate it. thanks.
Can you send the money to escrow instead of to the builder? Stories abound of people under contract (with numerous companies) to build homes and when they are about to close, the builder hits them with a huge price increase and it's take it or they sell to someone else for a lot more money. I live in Ocala and have never heard of this company, but that doesn't mean anything since I prefer to buy already built properties and rehab them. I like a known amount up front, not a constantly changing price tag.
According to Marion County Clerk of Court's site - they have 4 NOC's all with Elite Building, Inc. dated 6/22 or 6/23/2021 (and with what I assume are the buyers) and Elite is listed as the building contractor on all the NOC's. You may want to contact Elite directly and cut out the middleman.
Good morning Wagner,
Unfortunately, you are not there for your clients and I will tell you why:
1- You did not answer my last email
2- You signed up with D32 builder knowing that it is not a trustworthy company. BBB has them at a D- rating because previous similar bad outcome
3- If you are really in the same boat as us, you need to start a class action lawsuit that involves all the investors in that project and/or sent a complaint to the attorney general in Florida that involves all of us get him to liquidate his assets, pay us back and get him behind bars. Don't forget, your half brother destroyed your reputation.

Thank you for your input. The documents say he represents neither the buyer nor the seller. With the attached document, can you tell if Wagner has any responsibility to help the buyer. If not, then what he is trying to do is to avoid his reputation going down the drain and lose any future credibility and trust in the future.
Check this article from 4 weeks ago. Werner Macedo, co-owner of D32 with Doni from this article say they don't have money to payback our deposits. Well, this article says otherwise. I signed a cancelation contract in February 2023 for the 5 properties I put deposits down, totaling $224,000 in April of 2022. The cancelation contract stated they would refund my deposits in 6 months or if another buyer bought the contract for the properties. Whichever came first. That contract was up in August 2023 without any refunds. On August 8, 2024 they will be in breech of contract for a year now. I canceled because of on going lies about progress on the houses. Initially they said they would make payments to me and crap like they have millions in assets, just no liquid assets. Now they continually ghost me. Absolutely no communication. Their lawyer talked a few time with my lawyer from my home state but he just used delay tactics and bunch of bs. They have forced me to find a lawyer in Florida in order to get a judgement against them. With the numerous investors on this forum they have done this to, it is probably just the tip of the iceberg. The best part is, Wagner and Werner are brothers!! Ponzi scheme for sure. Then I find articles like this. Shamless.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news...
@Jay Hinrichs, thanks for weighing in. You're absolutely right, and it’s frustrating to see so many buyers caught up in the same situation with Bennah Oaks and Nathi Townhomes. Several of us, myself included, were referred by Norada (Marco Santarelli). Until this point, I had nothing but great experiences with Norada's referrals in other markets, so I put my trust in them here as well.
As a veteran, I saved the money for these investments during my time on active duty and while working as a contractor in Afghanistan and Iraq for over five years. I believed I was putting that hard-earned money into something secure. It’s been incredibly difficult to see this situation unfold, especially given how much work and sacrifice went into saving for these properties.

Thank you for your input. The documents say he represents neither the buyer nor the seller. With the attached document, can you tell if Wagner has any responsibility to help the buyer. If not, then what he is trying to do is to avoid his reputation going down the drain and lose any future credibility and trust in the future.
Check this article from 4 weeks ago. Werner Macedo, co-owner of D32 with Doni from this article say they don't have money to payback our deposits. Well, this article says otherwise. I signed a cancelation contract in February 2023 for the 5 properties I put deposits down, totaling $224,000 in April of 2022. The cancelation contract stated they would refund my deposits in 6 months or if another buyer bought the contract for the properties. Whichever came first. That contract was up in August 2023 without any refunds. On August 8, 2024 they will be in breech of contract for a year now. I canceled because of on going lies about progress on the houses. Initially they said they would make payments to me and crap like they have millions in assets, just no liquid assets. Now they continually ghost me. Absolutely no communication. Their lawyer talked a few time with my lawyer from my home state but he just used delay tactics and bunch of bs. They have forced me to find a lawyer in Florida in order to get a judgement against them. With the numerous investors on this forum they have done this to, it is probably just the tip of the iceberg. The best part is, Wagner and Werner are brothers!! Ponzi scheme for sure. Then I find articles like this. Shamless.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news...
@Jay Hinrichs, thanks for weighing in. You're absolutely right, and it’s frustrating to see so many buyers caught up in the same situation with Bennah Oaks and Nathi Townhomes. Several of us, myself included, were referred by Norada (Marco Santarelli). Until this point, I had nothing but great experiences with Norada's referrals in other markets, so I put my trust in them here as well.
As a veteran, I saved the money for these investments during my time on active duty and while working as a contractor in Afghanistan and Iraq for over five years. I believed I was putting that hard-earned money into something secure. It’s been incredibly difficult to see this situation unfold, especially given how much work and sacrifice went into saving for these properties.
Good morning Wagner,
Unfortunately, you are not there for your clients and I will tell you why:
1- You did not answer my last email
2- You signed up with D32 builder knowing that it is not a trustworthy company. BBB has them at a D- rating because previous similar bad outcome
3- If you are really in the same boat as us, you need to start a class action lawsuit that involves all the investors in that project and/or sent a complaint to the attorney general in Florida that involves all of us get him to liquidate his assets, pay us back and get him behind bars. Don't forget, your half brother destroyed your reputation.
100% agree with you John.
Wagner doesn’t answered emails or voicemails much. And he is not helping, other than saying he is in a same boat. He said: What can I? D32 doesn’t talk to me…!
I don’t believe Wagner cares about us.
Good morning Wagner,
Unfortunately, you are not there for your clients and I will tell you why:
1- You did not answer my last email
2- You signed up with D32 builder knowing that it is not a trustworthy company. BBB has them at a D- rating because previous similar bad outcome
3- If you are really in the same boat as us, you need to start a class action lawsuit that involves all the investors in that project and/or sent a complaint to the attorney general in Florida that involves all of us get him to liquidate his assets, pay us back and get him behind bars. Don't forget, your half brother destroyed your reputation.
Good morning John, im not aware of this class action lawsuit. Im here to help and continue to assist. Is there a group can you please include me. Thank you
Check this article from 4 weeks ago. Werner Macedo, co-owner of D32 with Doni from this article say they don't have money to payback our deposits. Well, this article says otherwise. I signed a cancelation contract in February 2023 for the 5 properties I put deposits down, totaling $224,000 in April of 2022. The cancelation contract stated they would refund my deposits in 6 months or if another buyer bought the contract for the properties. Whichever came first. That contract was up in August 2023 without any refunds. On August 8, 2024 they will be in breech of contract for a year now. I canceled because of on going lies about progress on the houses. Initially they said they would make payments to me and crap like they have millions in assets, just no liquid assets. Now they continually ghost me. Absolutely no communication. Their lawyer talked a few time with my lawyer from my home state but he just used delay tactics and bunch of bs. They have forced me to find a lawyer in Florida in order to get a judgement against them. With the numerous investors on this forum they have done this to, it is probably just the tip of the iceberg. The best part is, Wagner and Werner are brothers!! Ponzi scheme for sure. Then I find articles like this. Shamless.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news...
I agree that the full 25% deposits were high for new build rather than EMD. But the deposits did go to an escrow company, not directly to the seller. Unless anyone else had a different experience?
Check this article from 4 weeks ago. Werner Macedo, co-owner of D32 with Doni from this article say they don't have money to payback our deposits. Well, this article says otherwise. I signed a cancelation contract in February 2023 for the 5 properties I put deposits down, totaling $224,000 in April of 2022. The cancelation contract stated they would refund my deposits in 6 months or if another buyer bought the contract for the properties. Whichever came first. That contract was up in August 2023 without any refunds. On August 8, 2024 they will be in breech of contract for a year now. I canceled because of on going lies about progress on the houses. Initially they said they would make payments to me and crap like they have millions in assets, just no liquid assets. Now they continually ghost me. Absolutely no communication. Their lawyer talked a few time with my lawyer from my home state but he just used delay tactics and bunch of bs. They have forced me to find a lawyer in Florida in order to get a judgement against them. With the numerous investors on this forum they have done this to, it is probably just the tip of the iceberg. The best part is, Wagner and Werner are brothers!! Ponzi scheme for sure. Then I find articles like this. Shamless.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news...
I agree that the full 25% deposits were high for new build rather than EMD. But the deposits did go to an escrow company, not directly to the seller. Unless anyone else had a different experience?
Check this article from 4 weeks ago. Werner Macedo, co-owner of D32 with Doni from this article say they don't have money to payback our deposits. Well, this article says otherwise. I signed a cancelation contract in February 2023 for the 5 properties I put deposits down, totaling $224,000 in April of 2022. The cancelation contract stated they would refund my deposits in 6 months or if another buyer bought the contract for the properties. Whichever came first. That contract was up in August 2023 without any refunds. On August 8, 2024 they will be in breech of contract for a year now. I canceled because of on going lies about progress on the houses. Initially they said they would make payments to me and crap like they have millions in assets, just no liquid assets. Now they continually ghost me. Absolutely no communication. Their lawyer talked a few time with my lawyer from my home state but he just used delay tactics and bunch of bs. They have forced me to find a lawyer in Florida in order to get a judgement against them. With the numerous investors on this forum they have done this to, it is probably just the tip of the iceberg. The best part is, Wagner and Werner are brothers!! Ponzi scheme for sure. Then I find articles like this. Shamless.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news...
@Jay Hinrichs, thanks for weighing in. You're absolutely right, and it’s frustrating to see so many buyers caught up in the same situation with Bennah Oaks and Nathi Townhomes. Several of us, myself included, were referred by Norada (Marco Santarelli). Until this point, I had nothing but great experiences with Norada's referrals in other markets, so I put my trust in them here as well.
As a veteran, I saved the money for these investments during my time on active duty and while working as a contractor in Afghanistan and Iraq for over five years. I believed I was putting that hard-earned money into something secure. It’s been incredibly difficult to see this situation unfold, especially given how much work and sacrifice went into saving for these properties.
Check this article from 4 weeks ago. Werner Macedo, co-owner of D32 with Doni from this article say they don't have money to payback our deposits. Well, this article says otherwise. I signed a cancelation contract in February 2023 for the 5 properties I put deposits down, totaling $224,000 in April of 2022. The cancelation contract stated they would refund my deposits in 6 months or if another buyer bought the contract for the properties. Whichever came first. That contract was up in August 2023 without any refunds. On August 8, 2024 they will be in breech of contract for a year now. I canceled because of on going lies about progress on the houses. Initially they said they would make payments to me and crap like they have millions in assets, just no liquid assets. Now they continually ghost me. Absolutely no communication. Their lawyer talked a few time with my lawyer from my home state but he just used delay tactics and bunch of bs. They have forced me to find a lawyer in Florida in order to get a judgement against them. With the numerous investors on this forum they have done this to, it is probably just the tip of the iceberg. The best part is, Wagner and Werner are brothers!! Ponzi scheme for sure. Then I find articles like this. Shamless.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news...
@Jay Hinrichs, thanks for weighing in. You're absolutely right, and it’s frustrating to see so many buyers caught up in the same situation with Bennah Oaks and Nathi Townhomes. Several of us, myself included, were referred by Norada (Marco Santarelli). Until this point, I had nothing but great experiences with Norada's referrals in other markets, so I put my trust in them here as well.
As a veteran, I saved the money for these investments during my time on active duty and while working as a contractor in Afghanistan and Iraq for over five years. I believed I was putting that hard-earned money into something secure. It’s been incredibly difficult to see this situation unfold, especially given how much work and sacrifice went into saving for these properties.
class action is what you see on TV unless there is insurance money to go after you guys are going to have to pay a LARGE retainer to engage an attorney.. and if your deposits are only 40k or so Suing is a waste of time and money for any litigation that small
Check this article from 4 weeks ago. Werner Macedo, co-owner of D32 with Doni from this article say they don't have money to payback our deposits. Well, this article says otherwise. I signed a cancelation contract in February 2023 for the 5 properties I put deposits down, totaling $224,000 in April of 2022. The cancelation contract stated they would refund my deposits in 6 months or if another buyer bought the contract for the properties. Whichever came first. That contract was up in August 2023 without any refunds. On August 8, 2024 they will be in breech of contract for a year now. I canceled because of on going lies about progress on the houses. Initially they said they would make payments to me and crap like they have millions in assets, just no liquid assets. Now they continually ghost me. Absolutely no communication. Their lawyer talked a few time with my lawyer from my home state but he just used delay tactics and bunch of bs. They have forced me to find a lawyer in Florida in order to get a judgement against them. With the numerous investors on this forum they have done this to, it is probably just the tip of the iceberg. The best part is, Wagner and Werner are brothers!! Ponzi scheme for sure. Then I find articles like this. Shamless.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news...
@Jay Hinrichs, thanks for weighing in. You're absolutely right, and it’s frustrating to see so many buyers caught up in the same situation with Bennah Oaks and Nathi Townhomes. Several of us, myself included, were referred by Norada (Marco Santarelli). Until this point, I had nothing but great experiences with Norada's referrals in other markets, so I put my trust in them here as well.
As a veteran, I saved the money for these investments during my time on active duty and while working as a contractor in Afghanistan and Iraq for over five years. I believed I was putting that hard-earned money into something secure. It’s been incredibly difficult to see this situation unfold, especially given how much work and sacrifice went into saving for these properties.
I agree with this question. Do you think filing a class action lawsuit is a better option? And have any of you already started a lawsuit?
The builder is in breach of our agreement. I signed a contract stipulating that the full funds, with interest, were to be returned to me by October 1, 2024. Despite this, they have failed to respond adequately. Audrey Wanich, their attorney, drafted the contract, yet I’m now facing a lack of transparency regarding when I will receive my deposit back.
I have deposits to be returned also but hang in there. I want to share with others that I called the Attorney for D32 today and she stated that the storms knocked out the internet and the offices but it was not a reason for any delay on the return of deposits. While not being specific as to why there were delays (except what we know-that there is a wait on the process of a national builder buying out properties), she said they were temporary delays recently and that they were not permanent. She stated that even tried to add buffers to the date of returns proposed but that of course didn't work if you haven't had your deposits returned.
I have deposits to be returned also but hang in there. I want to share with others that I called the Attorney for D32 today and she stated that the storms knocked out the internet and the offices but it was not a reason for any delay on the return of deposits. While not being specific as to why there were delays (except what we know-that there is a wait on the process of a national builder buying out properties), she said they were temporary delays recently and that they were not permanent. She stated that even tried to add buffers to the date of returns proposed but that of course didn't work if you haven't had your deposits returned.
Did you get your deposit back?
I want to be on that WhatsApp channel too
Same here please. Can someone direct message me with the what's app #
I experienced the same issue, which has been frustrating, especially since it was my first investment decision. My funds have remained stagnant for three years. I signed up for the devolution in July, and there hasn't been any progress since.
I would like to be include in the wastapp group, please let me know what I need to do.
Thanks in advance.
Cody's link appears to be the Carissas and Colorado apartment complex land that D32 Builders is trying to sale. These two projects are very close to Bennah Oaks near highway 441 along SE 132 St Rd. According to Zillow, in Bennah Oaks there are 11 homes have been sold or pending sale and 16 new construction homes are available to purchase by Highland Homes and Century Communities builders. They are the first 2 builders who bought some lots from D32. Only 27 has gone so far out of 419 lots that D32 has sold to the investors. At least 27 investors should have gotten their deposit back by now. I guess it will take another 2 to 3 years to get the rest of our my money back if D32 builder is really sincere to pay it back. You can Zillow search to see the progress using the google map there.
Here is the site map of Highland Homes (scroll down to see it). They are selling homes on 49 lots.
https://www.highlandhomes.org/new-homes/florida/ocala/bellev...
Century communities has 41 lots.
https://www.centurycommunities.com/viewport-map/?brand=CMP&a...
The owners of these lots should have gotten their money back by now. Does anyone has any information regarding those refund status? D32 Builder has not sold my lot yet, which is 228. I hope the remaining lots get sold soon and we get our refunds back.
Check this article from 4 weeks ago. Werner Macedo, co-owner of D32 with Doni from this article say they don't have money to payback our deposits. Well, this article says otherwise. I signed a cancelation contract in February 2023 for the 5 properties I put deposits down, totaling $224,000 in April of 2022. The cancelation contract stated they would refund my deposits in 6 months or if another buyer bought the contract for the properties. Whichever came first. That contract was up in August 2023 without any refunds. On August 8, 2024 they will be in breech of contract for a year now. I canceled because of on going lies about progress on the houses. Initially they said they would make payments to me and crap like they have millions in assets, just no liquid assets. Now they continually ghost me. Absolutely no communication. Their lawyer talked a few time with my lawyer from my home state but he just used delay tactics and bunch of bs. They have forced me to find a lawyer in Florida in order to get a judgement against them. With the numerous investors on this forum they have done this to, it is probably just the tip of the iceberg. The best part is, Wagner and Werner are brothers!! Ponzi scheme for sure. Then I find articles like this. Shamless.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news...
I agree that the full 25% deposits were high for new build rather than EMD. But the deposits did go to an escrow company, not directly to the seller. Unless anyone else had a different experience?
I believe our contract stated that the funds did not need to remain in escrow and they could be released to the builder. So I am assuming they used our deposits toward something hopefully related to the construction, hence why they are now trying to sneak into the cancellation agreements that they won't release deposits until another builder purchases the lots. I just read up above that it looks like 27 lots may have already been purchased, so I guess there may be hope yet of getting our money back. Crossing my fingers!