Vestus Foreclosure Group

5 Replies

Hello BP

Anyone heard of Vestus. They seem to be a Foreclosure Group based here in the PNW. As a newbie, I am looking for various networking groups to connect with and see these guys pop up a lot @ Meetup.com. Is this group any good? Do they charge to be a member? Cant tell from their Website or Meetup pages. Any insight would be great.

Meetup.com: Vestus - Kitsap County Foreclosure Investing

Thanks

Frank

I don't know Vestus personally, just as a name. But I would assume they do business similar to John L Scott foreclosure group. In that case they will charge 3% of the purchase price or tax assessed value (whatever is greater) in case they bid for you on the foreclosure auction and won. Usually these groups meet once a week before the auction to go through the list of the properties going on the auction on Friday and discuss their projections, likes and dislikes of particular property.

Hi @Frank Matanane we are in Lakewood and eager to meet other RE investors. Do you mind sharing when and where the meet up is?

We have attended a few Vestus informational meetings. People there have seemed to have had a positive experience with them. They seem very knowledgable. But, we haven't worked with them directly yet.

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here