Flipster software a fraud or legit?

Flipster software a fraud or legit?

Carnation, WA · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 20 votes

I've been bombarded with flipster software messages to my email since yesterday and I'm growing suspicious. Does anyone use flipster software and are they having success?

20Reply
337 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 48 votes
7y

@Thomas Good 

@Melanie Hartmann Based on my experience compared to Realeflow, Flipster is way better for lead gen and deal analysis by far. But Realefow is a more dedicated CRM , I personally think they compliment each other. Have one All-In-One real estate lead gen software and then having a dedicated CRM with a follow up system in place is what personally makes sense to me and my team. To be honest, I have spent alot more time using PropStream and it does all the same things as Flipster on a macro level such as the lead gen and the deal analysis and I have been satisfied with PropStreams performance overall. I have used PropStream/Repropfinder's skip tracing service (60% success rate) and I reach home owners and buyers on the phone with regularity. About 0.60 per skip I believe. With that said, having a seperate CRM IMO for the lead management makes a difference especially if you are deligating and assinging leads and want to track a project from start to finish and cross collaborate through notes and shared documents. 

I do not work for/ nor have i ever worked for or with any of these companies. 

See this reply in the discussion

63 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Richmond, VA · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    Glad you started this I was wondering about it myself...there is a $1 trial for the length of 14 days and you can cancel any time. Might be worth being the first to check it out?? 

  • Canton, OH · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 10 votes
    8y

    any good? Has anyone tried the software?

  • Investor · Troy, MI · Member since 2016 · 77 posts · 45 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Christian Dupree:

    any good? Has anyone tried the software?

     I tried generation 1, don’t know what it looks like now. Basically just a crm like all the others, I would most compare it to freedomsoft

  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    ANY UPDATES ON THE USE OF FLIPSTER SOFTWARE?  WAS THINKING ABOUT PURCHASING $97 A MONTH

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2018 · 265 posts · 387 votes
    7y

    Ditto - It looks like it would save a lot of time from what I'm doing currently

  • Specialist · Huntington, WV · Member since 2012 · 31 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    @melanie Hartman. I too am interested in trying Flipster. We currently use Realeflow as our CRM and deal analyzer software. It has some lead generation functionality but we haven't had success with it. It also doesn't integrate with other software platforms such as Podio.

  • Specialist · Huntington, WV · Member since 2012 · 31 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    @melanie Hartmann. I too am interested in trying Flipster. We currently use Realeflow as our CRM and deal analyzer software. It has some lead generation functionality but we haven't had success with it. It also doesn't integrate with other software platforms such as Podio.

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 301 posts · 99 votes
    7y

    Why not just use Podio and have it built for exactly what you need vs all the fluff you won’t use?

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    To my understanding Flipster has 3 price packages. $97/$197/$297. It just goes by what you want. The best package I have seen is the $297. It does not charge for postcards and has a VA available at $6/hr. Overall I think it is worth it if you are growing or doing Virtual

  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 48 votes
    7y

    @Thomas Good 

    @Melanie Hartmann Based on my experience compared to Realeflow, Flipster is way better for lead gen and deal analysis by far. But Realefow is a more dedicated CRM , I personally think they compliment each other. Have one All-In-One real estate lead gen software and then having a dedicated CRM with a follow up system in place is what personally makes sense to me and my team. To be honest, I have spent alot more time using PropStream and it does all the same things as Flipster on a macro level such as the lead gen and the deal analysis and I have been satisfied with PropStreams performance overall. I have used PropStream/Repropfinder's skip tracing service (60% success rate) and I reach home owners and buyers on the phone with regularity. About 0.60 per skip I believe. With that said, having a seperate CRM IMO for the lead management makes a difference especially if you are deligating and assinging leads and want to track a project from start to finish and cross collaborate through notes and shared documents. 

    I do not work for/ nor have i ever worked for or with any of these companies. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2018 · 265 posts · 387 votes
    7y

    @Michael Lathrop - excellent review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I just started using Propstream last month to pull lists. I haven't tried their skip-tracing service yet as it's a little pricey for current marketing budget.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Collin County · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    @Michael Lathrop -I am just setting up my online presence and it seems there is no all in one system out there. I see you like Realeflow for the CRM aspect. I am just curious ...do they have automated follow up systems in place (I know them as drip campaigns but don't know what others call them)? Or, do you have to create the follow up sequence? I just don't understand how all of these companies seem to have a CRM that has no follow up with customers in place to keep them interested. I feel like I have reviewed a lot of websites...am I missing something? Is there a site out there that pulls in data from probate, divorce, absentee owners etc does a deal analysis to allow you to spend time on equity positioned properties and then also has SEO capabilities with a website attached and a robust CRM? Anyone have a suggestion?

  • Aurora, CO · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 20 votes
    6y

    Does Jerry Norton Flipster really give you the phone numbers and you do have to get a skip trace on the owner? He also states in the video there is a generated letter that can be sent to sellers and cash buyers, is this correct?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Buckeye, AZ · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    @Michael Lathrop

    Thanks for the info!

    I searched Flipster in the threads and seems like everyone has the same curiosity on trying it but not a lot of reviews.

    Jerry Norton has some great content on YouTube and I think it might be worth a try for a couple months

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Buckeye, AZ · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    @Josh Heckle

    Hey Josh,

    Was there a discount code or link for the $1 trial?

    Looks like $97/mo on the website

  • Richmond, VA · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    Hey @Jason mcvey

    here is the trial link: http://flipstersoftware.com/lo...

    FYI there are different levels of this when you go to purchase it. The down sides to this are:

    1. Most these sellers do not seem to be motivated or even interested in an offer

    2. You pick the zipcode and the system picks which properties you get so you can't get very specific.

    3. Not all come with a phone number.

    4. The program only gives you 30 leads per month I believe for the $97 package I think, then the more leads you want the more you have to pay per month. I think pricing ranges up to $297 per month and they don't give you the package info until you sign up for the trial and put in your credit card. So be prepared for an immediate upsell....

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    I wonder with the 30 leads for the 97 mth or any of the packages for that matter is off market leads and not on the market? In the video I heard abandoned or absentee owners.

  • New to Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Any updates? Curious because not a lot of reviews online.. 

  • Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 1 vote
    6y
    I'm thinking of just giving it a go. Jerry seems like a pretty transparent guy. Ive tried calling and get the voicemail stating that "their agents are busy" every time.
  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 6 votes
    6y

    I've been thinking about purchasing the software as well. Does the $97 package include the proof of funds letter that was mentioned in his video also? 

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Also here for real feedback about flipster. Has anyone tried REIkit? I cant seem to find any real feedback on that system iether

  • Investor · Sacramento California · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 13 votes
    6y

    I have tried this program and $97 is a teaser rate. If you sign up for this price point you will not have all the marketing features that they advertise. To actually use the system you need the prime or pro features that can cost

    Flipster 1yr Upfront Payment:

    Basic - $799

    Pro - $1295

    Prime - $2376

    This is if you pay 1 year in advance. Month to month fee is $97 for basic and $197 for pro, and $297 for Prime. You really need the Prime or Pro to do any useful work. In my opinion there are better options out there.

  • Bronx NY · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 2 votes
    6y

    im thinking of buying flipter as well but im trying to get some feedback first before starting it or does it have a trail to start with?? 

  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @LaToya Johnson no it doesn't include the proof of funds. you have to pay the $297 for that

  • Property Manager · Cambridge, MA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    I just started flipster basic. To get a feel for it. I will update my findings as I go along and give a full summary of my experience after a month. Wish me luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.