Need Property Manager in Kansas City, Missouri

5 Replies

I am having trouble finding a reputable Property Manager in the Kansas City, MO area.  Using Google, I am getting mixed results.  Some are not taking on any more property, some only do apartments, some only do commercial, etc....  I own two rental homes in Belton, MO, just outside of Kansas City and am trying to find a good Property Manager at a fair price.  Please PM me or post on here if you have a good referral.  Thank you.

Disclosure: Florida State President

Mike,

Check out NARPM- National Association of Residential Property Management 

You will find yoir most seasoned and professional property managers 

Hey mike,

My name is Jason and I am a property manager and my team currently manages two HUD apartments but are a small management team looking to grow into single family properties. I would love to be able to help you any way I possible can. Send me a PM and let me know what you are looking for in a management company. Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Jason

@Mike McKinzie Did you find a good property manager in Kansas City? If yes, can you please PM the contact information? Thank you. 

I'm a real estate professional in KC now and been working as a broker now and investor for the last 5 years or so.  Grew up in around the KC area and may have some input for anyone here.  Feel free to PM or call me sometime.  Regards, 

@Mike McKinzie Hi! Just checking in and wondering how things are going in Belton, MO. Good tenants and neighborhood? Found a good PM?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here