Need Property Manager in Kansas City, Missouri

Need Property Manager in Kansas City, Missouri

Investor · Westminster, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

I am having trouble finding a reputable Property Manager in the Kansas City, MO area.  Using Google, I am getting mixed results.  Some are not taking on any more property, some only do apartments, some only do commercial, etc....  I own two rental homes in Belton, MO, just outside of Kansas City and am trying to find a good Property Manager at a fair price.  Please PM me or post on here if you have a good referral.  Thank you.

0Reply
15 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kim Meredith HamptonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · St Petersburg · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    Mike,

    Check out NARPM- National Association of Residential Property Management 

    You will find yoir most seasoned and professional property managers 

  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 82 votes
    8y
    Hey mike, My name is Jason and I am a property manager and my team currently manages two HUD apartments but are a small management team looking to grow into single family properties. I would love to be able to help you any way I possible can. Send me a PM and let me know what you are looking for in a management company. Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks, Jason
  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Mike McKinzie Did you find a good property manager in Kansas City? If yes, can you please PM the contact information? Thank you. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 537 posts · 292 votes
    8y

    I'm a real estate professional in KC now and been working as a broker now and investor for the last 5 years or so.  Grew up in around the KC area and may have some input for anyone here.  Feel free to PM or call me sometime.  Regards, 

  • Rental Property Investor · Nomadic · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 23 votes
    7y
    @Mike McKinzie Hi! Just checking in and wondering how things are going in Belton, MO. Good tenants and neighborhood? Found a good PM?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.