Need Property Manager in Kansas City, Missouri

4 Replies

I am having trouble finding a reputable Property Manager in the Kansas City, MO area.  Using Google, I am getting mixed results.  Some are not taking on any more property, some only do apartments, some only do commercial, etc....  I own two rental homes in Belton, MO, just outside of Kansas City and am trying to find a good Property Manager at a fair price.  Please PM me or post on here if you have a good referral.  Thank you.

Disclosure: Florida State President

Mike,

Check out NARPM- National Association of Residential Property Management 

You will find yoir most seasoned and professional property managers 

Hey mike,

My name is Jason and I am a property manager and my team currently manages two HUD apartments but are a small management team looking to grow into single family properties. I would love to be able to help you any way I possible can. Send me a PM and let me know what you are looking for in a management company. Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Jason

@Mike McKinzie Did you find a good property manager in Kansas City? If yes, can you please PM the contact information? Thank you. 

I'm a real estate professional in KC now and been working as a broker now and investor for the last 5 years or so.  Grew up in around the KC area and may have some input for anyone here.  Feel free to PM or call me sometime.  Regards, 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here