Anyone have experience w Memphis /Little Rock Turnkey Properties

Anyone have experience w Memphis /Little Rock Turnkey Properties

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

I haven't been able to find anything on this company as I did with the others I've looked up.

I had a wonderful conversation on the phone, but am finding I am enjoying ALL my conversations/information.  

0Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 65 posts · 37 votes
7y

I bought my first property with Conquest Realty back in October in Little Rock. No major issues so far. I didn't know much about real estate at the time, so I used it to get my feet wet and have learned tons since then. If I could go back, I would rather buy a distressed property. I am in Southern California, and I should have just waited until I moved to Texas this summer. But everything is going well with my property in Little Rock.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 65 posts · 37 votes
    7y

    I bought my first property with Conquest Realty back in October in Little Rock. No major issues so far. I didn't know much about real estate at the time, so I used it to get my feet wet and have learned tons since then. If I could go back, I would rather buy a distressed property. I am in Southern California, and I should have just waited until I moved to Texas this summer. But everything is going well with my property in Little Rock.

  • Hadar OrkibiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · USA / NZ · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 812 votes
    7y

    Talk to @Alex Craig his company do a great job in Little Rick and Memphis. 

    I have friends that invested with them and are very happy.

  • Specialist · Memphis, TN · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    I have used them a few years ago. You rarely hear anything bad or good about them. My experience was OK, you needed to watch the quality of their rehabs when I was with them but that was a few years ago.

  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Dean Letfus.  I think you are talking about Conquest Realty, not my company who was originally brought up in the Forum. Outside of friendly banter on Bigger Pockets and running into you once at the Grocery Store one time 6 or so years ago, we have never met or done biz together. 

  • Specialist · Memphis, TN · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Alex Craig, oh I'm sorry Alex, I thought they were talking about another company. The one run by the 2 brothers on Poplar.  So many similar names!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2015 · 88 posts · 45 votes
    7y

    @Leslie Hess I've bought real estate with @Alex Craig and his company and the experience was awesome.  I ended up selling the property I had, but plan on buying a handful with him this coming year.  He's got a great team who know that market extremely well.

  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Dean Letfus Your talking about the Boone's.  Those are good guys, but not TK providers.  They are successful investors who built a huge portfolio of homes that I think they sold most of what they owned to Hedge Funds.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.