Real estate investors in New Orleans

Real estate investors in New Orleans

Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hey there, first post on here. I’m interested in investing in some multi family properties in the New Orleans area. Does anyone have experience here currently. I’m from there so I’m familiar with the areas and there is still opportunities for brrr properties and multi family projects. Thanks 

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Stephen KeigheryBusiness Member
Rental Property Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2018 · 716 posts · 555 votes
3y

@Guy Mitchell I invest and wholesale in New Orleans. I have done a lot of BRRRRs here. It is a little harder with the higher interest rates but still possible. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Home Buyer Louisiana4.855 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Stephen KeigheryBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2018 · 716 posts · 555 votes
    3y

    @Guy Mitchell I invest and wholesale in New Orleans. I have done a lot of BRRRRs here. It is a little harder with the higher interest rates but still possible. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

    Home Buyer Louisiana4.855 Reviews
  • Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 18 votes
    3y

    Yes, I have multifamily property in NOLA. Right now, the astronomical insurance cost is squeezing everyone dry. The good thing is I’m starting to see some asking prices for property come down. The insurance problem won’t be here forever so if you can snatch up a good deal from someone who is feeling the burn from insurance and ready to cash out, it could make for a good time to jump in the NOLA market.

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Stephen Keighery:

    @Guy Mitchell I invest and wholesale in New Orleans. I have done a lot of BRRRRs here. It is a little harder with the higher interest rates but still possible. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

    Thanks for the feedback. I looked through your website and is pretty impressive. I’d be very interested in asking some questions regarding doing brrrs and fix and flips in the NOLA area. Like I mentioned I’m brand new to the real estate game although I have owned properties Before and have a good knowledge of building and contracting so I could be more focused on flips and brrr method when looking for deals. Besides reading and absorbing information I’m looking for a person or mentor that could help guide me  a little in the beginning. Thanks again for reaching out 
  • Mackaylee BeachPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 492 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Guy Mitchell:

    Hey there, first post on here. I’m interested in investing in some multi family properties in the New Orleans area. Does anyone have experience here currently. I’m from there so I’m familiar with the areas and there is still opportunities for brrr properties and multi family projects. Thanks E

     Have you considered investing in Kansas City? I'd love to connect and discuss our current market with you.

  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2012 · 968 posts · 747 votes
    3y

    @Guy Mitchell I am both a real estate investor and licensed broker in Louisiana and Mississippi. Happy to chat anytime...

  • Member since 2023 · 17 posts · 7 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Braden Smith:

    @Guy Mitchell I am both a real estate investor and licensed broker in Louisiana and Mississippi. Happy to chat anytime...


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.