Columbia, MO - On/Off-Market trends, info, connections, etc.

Columbia, MO - On/Off-Market trends, info, connections, etc.

Justin WheelerPro Member
New to Real Estate · Peoria, AZ · Member since 2025 · 7 posts · 3 votes

Hi All,
I am interested in the Columbia, MO market and looking for any info and connections familiar with the area.

Thanks

Justin

0Reply
56 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
    10mo

    @Justin Wheeler You might check with Shelby Reed with Minnow Loans. I don't believe she's active on BP, but she's a private lender that specializes in deals in Missouri and she knows Columbia and mid-Missouri very well!

  • Justin WheelerPro Member
    OP
    New to Real Estate · Peoria, AZ · Member since 2025 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    10mo

    @Jaycee Greene Thanks for the info!

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2019 · 235 posts · 107 votes
    10mo

    Hi Justin, 

    I do real estate and work with a lot of investors in the Kansas City metro, but I grew up in an own three single-family residence that I long-term rent in Columbia. I have basic knowledge on it and some understanding of out of state, or in my scenario out of city investing there. I also have good referrals for some other investor agents in Columbia. And really solid connections for folks able to help with rehabs and construction and what not. I’ll direct message you, and feel free to give me a call. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.