Converting detached garage into Air BnB in Goose Creek!

Converting detached garage into Air BnB in Goose Creek!

Investor · Dover, DE · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Howdy all! 

Im currently in the process of trying to find a lender to HELOC my 2 rentals in DE (my last duty location) so I can start to build my 900 sq ft detached garage into a 2 bedroom Air BnB. Its a shared driveway and backyard, but Im assuming that wont bother the tenants as its away from the house still. Does anyone have contacts in Berkeley County so I can get a structural engineer and a contractor to help me map the layout of the garage to maximize area?

Thanks!

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    I don't but double check that you can actually rent it out for short term rentals. In California ADUs cannot be used for short term, only 30+ days.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.