I have two ADU's on my property (one attached, one unattached). They are fully furnished with the attached one with a bar/kitchenette, a private bathroom for the both of them, and a shared laundry room with the main house. I'm putting them up on both furnished finder and air bnb. The location is in Olympia, WA where there are many government workers, a university nearby, and two hospitals also nearby. How much should I charge for daily rates to start off with? Any advice is much appreciated.
Realtor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 274 posts · 191 votes
3y
@Gregory Boulet- Hi, have you gone on Furnished Finder and Airbnb and looked in your area? Look for similar properties to the ones that you have, you can typically get a good idea of what to list them for. Good luck!
@Gregory Boulet- Hi, have you gone on Furnished Finder and Airbnb and looked in your area? Look for similar properties to the ones that you have, you can typically get a good idea of what to list them for. Good luck!
Real Estate Agent · Southern California · Member since 2019 · 681 posts · 281 votes
3y
@Gregory Boulet I would run comps on furnish finders as if you were looking for a comparable stay as a travel professional. For Air BNB i would look into one of the data analytics companies like AIR DNA for example. Price under market 5% and get some strong reviews to raise prices.