Seeking Advice for House Hacking/Investing in BC

Seeking Advice for House Hacking/Investing in BC

Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello!

I've been learning a lot about real estate investing/house hacking from folks who live in the USA, but I haven't found anyone in Canada who has done so yet (at least from a quick social media search). Does anyone here have the capacity to answer a few questions regarding house hacking in BC? 


Thank you!

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2022 · 356 posts · 228 votes
    3y

    @Ashley Hultman

    I am not in BC, but I have experience house hacking if you have general questions.  I'm down in the states though.  I'd recommend searching here on BP for an INVESTOR friendly agent that focuses on house hacking.  Click on the top on "find an agent" and a list should pop up for you.  They are worth their weight in gold if you find the right one!

    Best of luck!

  • BC, Canada · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    @Ashley Hultman

    Hey Ashley, I know you posted this 2 months ago and may have found an answer but if you still have any questions feel free to send me a message and I may be able to help you out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.