Buying property in Stamford Connecticut

Buying property in Stamford Connecticut

Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 69 votes

Hello, I’m on the verge of closing on a duplex in Stamford CT, looking for some guidance from those that have invested in and are familiar with this area. I want to know if I’m making the right decision.

0Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Devin PetersonBusiness Member
Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 667 votes
2y

What makes you question your decision-making this far into the process? What are the metrics of the deal?

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · CT · Member since 2017 · 165 posts · 75 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Gervon Thompson:

    Hello, I’m on the verge of closing on a duplex in Stamford CT, looking for some guidance from those that have invested in and are familiar with this area. I want to know if I’m making the right decision.


     Hi Gervon!  Yes, great city to invest in!  I'm born and raised in Stamford and own 2 properties.  Let me know if you have any questions on areas of Stamford, rents, the market, etc.  I'm a licensed realtor with Compass, happy to help in any way I can. 

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 69 votes
    2y

    @Mario Bellavia Hi! Yes, how can one contact you?

  • Investor · CT · Member since 2017 · 165 posts · 75 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Gervon Thompson:

    @Mario Bellavia Hi! Yes, how can one contact you?


     I just sent you my contact info to your inbox.

  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 667 votes
    2y

    What makes you question your decision-making this far into the process? What are the metrics of the deal?

  • Brandon RushPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Portland, CT · Member since 2019 · 761 posts · 849 votes
    2y

    Gervon,

    What was your intention when choosing this market and this property? The question of you "making the right decision" is a general question. What were your intentions when going in to this property? Cashflow, appreciation, somewhere to park money or other? The "right decision" really comes down to what YOUR goals were when buying this property. If the property aligns with YOUR goals, then yes, it was the right decision. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.