New Research Identifies the 5 Types of Digital Nomads

New Research Identifies the 5 Types of Digital Nomads

New to Real Estate · SoCal · Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 7 votes

For MTR prop owners out there....

https://www.inc.com/jessica-st...

Looks like types 1-3 would potentially be MTR candidates: Freelance digital nomads, Digital nomad business owners, Salaried digital nomads.

Good luck!

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bonnie LowPro Member
    Lender · Asheville, NC · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Interesting article. Thanks for sharing. I'm currently a type 4 digital nomad, though I find I've been most of these at one time and can see how many people kind of cycle through the stages. At first it's just a pipe dream, then you get the ok to work remotely (back in the day when it was unusual) a day or two here and there, then you graduate to work-from-home on a regular basis, then you realize you can take your job with you so there's no reason to stay in a fixed location, then you start increasing the number of destinations you go to while still working and so on and so on. I'd be curious to hear how people are marketing to these various types above and beyond simply listing on the OTAs.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.