I am the owner of a condo located in downtown Columbus. My intention is to put it up for mid-term rentals (short term is not allowed), and I've heard that opting for corporate or executive housing can be a more lucrative approach for achieving better returns. Columbus has numerous corporate headquarters and is building an Intel. Given this, I'm seeking guidance on the most suitable platforms for listing my fully furnished property for mid term such as travel nurses or corporate housing. Any recommendations on platforms that specialize in assisting investors like myself, who are interested in offering their properties for corporate housing, would be greatly appreciated. Furthermore, I'd love any advice regarding pursuing this strategy effectively.
Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2019 · 233 posts · 188 votes
3y
@Nick Bandiera stoked for you to getting started. You have already heard from many, Furnish Finder is a great option regarding ROI and easy of platform. Pair it with a good management software, lease creation, etc. you will be off to the races.
First step is make your property availble, list it, learn from working with tenants, and get a feel for it. The next step, as you mentioned corporate/executive housing can be more lucartive, is reaching out to some of those companies recuirting offices/agencies, building a relationship with them, and promoting/talking about your property. Treat it like a business and work towards building a strong lead generation/conversion through direct relationships. You got this!
Realtor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 523 posts · 239 votes
3y
Hey Nick, placing my MTR listing on Zillow is where I have had the most success. Many of your desired tenants have never heard of furnished finder so they go straight to Zillow to find a furnished rental.