Medium-Term Rentals in Denver: Still a Power House or Getting Saturated?

Medium-Term Rentals in Denver: Still a Power House or Getting Saturated?

Investor · Wheat Ridge, CO · Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 21 votes

Curious what other investors are seeing in Denver right now. I've had great luck filling our units, but wondering if the tide is turning. Are you seeing increased competition, higher vacancy, or better returns than STR/LTR?

0Reply
29 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Denver, CO · Member since 2025 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    I’m seeing a bit of both depending on the neighborhood. Some areas still have strong demand and low vacancies, especially for well-maintained units. But in others, competition is heating up and vacancy rates are creeping higher.

    From what I’ve noticed, STRs are still lucrative in prime locations, but LTRs offer more stability overall. Managing tenant turnover and maintenance costs has become more critical than ever.

    Would be great to hear what specific strategies others are using to stay ahead in this market!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.