Where do I sell several turn key MTR multi unit properties with good cash flow.

Where do I sell several turn key MTR multi unit properties with good cash flow.

Member since 2024 · 10 posts · 0 votes

I am ready to sell my portfolio of MTR multi unit properties but I don’t see anywhere that focuses on this market segment.

I see vacant multi unit listings on COSTAR, CREXI and Realtor.com but I don't see anywhere that I can get exposure directly to investors who are looking for fully furnished, stable, cash flowing MTR properties.

Anybody have any suggestions?

0Reply
98 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Eric DeNardoPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Denver · Member since 2020 · 364 posts · 151 votes
    7mo

    Hey John, the MLS - multiple listing service - is probably still the best way to sell your property, and someone who has a buyers list of investors. We work with investors at the FI team and could reach out to our contacts about the properties.

  • Member since 2024 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    7mo

    MLS seems very weak on highlighting furnished cash flowing multi units. All I see is a bunch of low monthly rent vacant properties with low CAP rates. Mine shines above them but I don't see that the MLS really understands the difference…same with commercial sites like COSTAR and CREXI. I am surprised there is not an STR specific platform for buying and selling turn key MTR and STR properties.

  • Allen DuanPro Member
    Property Manager · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 590 posts · 463 votes
    6mo

    Hey John, so are you essentially selling a multi-family property with furniture included? Or is there something else extra, like existing long-term leases? If it's the former, then it would be very similar to selling an unfurnished multi-family property.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.