Flat fee RE attorney to file quitclaim deed in Walton County?

Flat fee RE attorney to file quitclaim deed in Walton County?

Investor · San Jose CA · Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 5 votes

Does anyone have a referral for a low cost/flat fee RE attorney to file a quitclaim deed with Walton County? I've found a couple through google searches but would love a BP referral if anyone has one to offer. Thanks!

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    3y

    just call the recorder get the fee and fed ex it to the and have them file it.. simple as that.

  • Member since 2024 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Jane,

    I can help you. I’m a commercial underwriter for a national title company and recently started a company that provides nationwide recording services. I can help you draft the deed and have it record in the local clerk’s office.

    Thank you,

    Brendan

    Real Property Recording Services LLC

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.