Need KY attorney to create an owner finance contract

Need KY attorney to create an owner finance contract

Investor · Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi all! I live in Michigan. I own land in Eastern KY that I want to owner finance to my niece who lives in Texas. Are you - or do you know  - an attorney in KY that could execute this for us simply and quickly? It's only a $30k property so we just need a simple contract - I've already drafted one. If you are a licensed attorney in KY or know of one willing to do this, please reply. Thanks so much!

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • James WilcoxBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Bowling Green KY ~ Lexington, KY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 602 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jennifer Mitchell:

    Hi all! I live in Michigan. I own land in Eastern KY that I want to owner finance to my niece who lives in Texas. Are you - or do you know  - an attorney in KY that could execute this for us simply and quickly? It's only a $30k property so we just need a simple contract - I've already drafted one. If you are a licensed attorney in KY or know of one willing to do this, please reply. Thanks so much!

    DM some of the details. I assume everyone would need to sign with a notary.

    REI James w/ eXp Realty54 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.