The Land Method training

The Land Method training

Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 4 votes

I've been a Loan Officer for 10yrs and was pitched by several buddies to look into wholesale land flipping. I didn't pursue because the real estate market was good and rates were at an all time low. As rates rose and financing slowed down I thought back to wholesale land flipping. After searching a few companies I found The Land Method and read reviews and really like the approach. The two owners Jonathon and Ginis provide live training and no cost commitment. After following them on social media for 1 month I decided to invest in their course and it has been life changing. Thanks to The Land Method I can work my own hours and make money in any market if I follow the steps. Closed my first deal within 5 months and haven't looked back.  The latest deal I am under contract for I expect to next $88k so if you want a great coaching team and a strong community of support you can reach out to me or just look up the company.

3Reply
110 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · SD · Member since 2023 · 35 posts · 33 votes
    2y
    Quote from @JT Matthews:

    I've been a Loan Officer for 10yrs and was pitched by several buddies to look into wholesale land flipping. I didn't pursue because the real estate market was good and rates were at an all time low. As rates rose and financing slowed down I thought back to wholesale land flipping. After searching a few companies I found The Land Method and read reviews and really like the approach. The two owners Jonathon and Ginis provide live training and no cost commitment. After following them on social media for 1 month I decided to invest in their course and it has been life changing. Thanks to The Land Method I can work my own hours and make money in any market if I follow the steps. Closed my first deal within 5 months and haven't looked back.  The latest deal I am under contract for I expect to next $88k so if you want a great coaching team and a strong community of support you can reach out to me or just look up the company.


    JT, I completely agree.  Their course is the best land investing course I have seen & I own a few.  Anyone with questions can also ask me about it also.  I have been investing in land for 8 years now.
  • Rental Property Investor · Norcross, GA · Member since 2020 · 50 posts · 23 votes
    1y

    Hey William, shot you a ping to connect. Would love to have a quick chat if you're open to it, as I just started The Land Riches Blueprint and would welcome any advice on how to get started quickly and get the most out of the program.  Please let me know. Thanks. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.